- Green holds off on M&S bid. // Cabinet Maker;02/18/2000, Issue 5175, p5
Reports on the denial of entrepreneur Philip Green of his intention to launch an offer for Marks & Spencer.
- Green bullish on BhS. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p3
Reports on BhS owner Philip Green's commitment not to break up the retailer after he had agreed to purchase its stores.
- BhS owner Green tops the rich list. // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p5
Focuses on the ranking of BhS owner Philip Green in the list of the richest people in the furniture and furnishings industry in Great Britain. Statistics on the assets and finances of Green; List of the richest people in the industry; Rank of Mohammed Al Fayed.
- A nice little runner. // Printing World;1/19/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 3, p48
The article reports that Philip Green, production director at Classic Printers Ltd., won a miniature Volkswagen Beetle in a competition in Great Britain. Green had purchase a ream or two of Conqueror paper of Antalis company and enter a free prize draw.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/31/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 67, p2
The article presents a quote from executive Philip Green concerning the performance of Topshop's retail store opened in New York.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 7, p2
The article presents a quote by Sir Philip Green of Arcadia Group Ltd., on his hands-on approach to business.
- A BATTLE OF THE TITANS. // In-Store Marketing;Sep2002, p18
Comments on the interest of Philip Green, known as the undisputed king of retail entrepreneurs, in business deals. Plans of Green for the company Arcadia; Views about Green's being discontented in business; Information about the luxurious life of Green.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/9/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 76, p2
The article presents a quote from Sir Philip Green regarding the financial outlook.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/27/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 65, p2
The article presents a quote from businessman Sir Philip Green regarding the frustration of finding a site for a second New York Topshop.