Scorecard proves good call for Carphone Warehouse
- Good staff expect more. // Employee Benefits;Jul2007, p12
The article reports on the issues concerning the demands for extra benefits of the talented employees in Great Britain. They are increasingly demanding for more rewards, however, the employers are warned that these strategies targeted at retaining this group can divide the workforce. According...
- The Carphone Warehouse Something wonderful. // Campaign;11/25/2011, Issue 47, p6
The article features a campaign launched by Carphone Warehouse which shows a man taken on a fantastical journey to explore the world of upgrades.
- Mobile retailers listen to local needs. // Employee Benefits;Feb2003, p8
Reports on British mobile telephone retailer Carphone Warehouse Group PLC's extension of its benefits to meet the needs of employees a particular locations. Addition of physiotherapy and cashpoint services; Launch of an employee assistance program; Consolidation of defined contribution pension...
- AN ELEPHANT BY THE TRUNK? Benady, David // Marketing Week;11/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p24
Reports on British mobile communication firm Carphone Warehouse Group PLC's decision to launch a fixed-line phone service. Reason behind the firm's move; Implication of Carphone's decision on the mobile communication industry; Carphone's primary rival in the mobile communication market.
- Carphone Warehouse appoints Bernie Buckley. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;9/ 9/2014, p5
The article announces the appointment by mobile phone retailer, the Carphone Warehouse Group of Bernie Buckley as head of reward for Great Britain and Ireland.
- Talk is cheaper. // Utility Week;2/7/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p17
Reports on the TalkTalk telephone service launched by Carphone Warehouse in Great Britain. Benefits of the service for subscribers; Information on the plan of Tesco to launch a similar service in 2003.
- CASE UPDATES. // Computer Active;12/24/2013, Issue 413, p13
The article offers an update of the case regarding the cheque worth 20 pounds sent by electronics firm Carphone Warehouse Group PLC to a customer named Richard Evans to buy a charger after buying a new Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone.
- CPW produces benefits guide. // Employee Benefits;Dec2002, p10
Reports on the benefits booklet published by Carphone Warehouse for its employees. Aim of the company to highlight the value of pension and income protection.
- Orange's Former Boss Back In Town. Quigley, Paul // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p16
Reports on the appointment of Hans Snook to the chairmanship post at Carphone Warehouse Group. Reason for choosing Snook to the post; Career background of Snook; Comments from Snook.