Oracle ditches 'flawed' trust-based pension
- ISV'S MIGRATE PRODUCTS TO ORACLE DATABASE. // Online Product News;Sep2002, pN.PAG
Reveals that the Europe, Middle East and Africa division of Oracle Corp., an enterprise software company, has launched two services for members of its Oracle PartnerNetwork. Details of the services; Global marketing operations of the company; Information on the major products of the company.
- Bye, bye, PC. Major, Michael J. // Equities;Sep97, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p59
Deals with the business strategy of Lawrence Ellison, chairman and chief executive officer of Oracle Corporation, the world's second largest software company. Comments of Ellison on the Personal computer market; Business agreement of Oracle with Sun Microsystems; Revenues of the company for 1997.
- Oracle Chairman: No Easy Answers. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p8
Reports the difficulties encountered by Oracle Corp. in upgrading enterprise software suite in Redwood Shores, California. Software bugs in 11i software release; Description of clients on the upgrade process; Response of the company to Web services issue.
- The Oracle predicts mid-market success. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;Nov99, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p65
Discusses Oracle's marketing initiatives to penetrate the middle market for database software in the United States. Electronic commerce; Partnering concepts; Reseller program for database, tools and applications; Incentives for providers of sales leads.
- Oracle presents Tech Day, June 6. // Caribbean Business;5/30/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p50
Announces the plan of Oracle Corp. to offer a daylong workshop seminar on the latest in the software industry at the Tropical Beach Club and Convention Center in Puerto Rico on June 6, 2002. Topics to be covered; Contact information.
- Oracle turns attention to app market. Greenberg, Ilan; Ricciuti, Mike // InfoWorld;10/3/94, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p21
Reports on Oracle Corp.'s entry into the end-user applications software market. Launching of the Oracle Application Initiative; Implementation strategy.
- Oracle trims line in name of increasing quality, performance. Sullivan, Tom // InfoWorld;10/09/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p10
Reports on the two products from Oracle Corp. aimed at the hosting arena. Whole problem with computing, according to Oracle Chairman and Chief Executive Larry Ellison; Oracle's goals for its database and application server; Why the company has reduced the number of its products to two. INSET:...
- Enterprise Systems: Digest. // PC Week;12/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p87
Presents news briefs on the computer software industry in the United States. Introduction of FastForward Public Sector Financials Y2K of Oracle Corp.; Max Version 3.3 enterprise resources planning software of Kewill ERP Inc.; Efforts of Netopia Inc. to link users over the Web.
- What IS An ASP? Cone, Edward // Inter@ctive Week;09/27/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p27
Focuses on the growing application service provider (ASP) business. Factors that influence the ASP market; Companies that lead in the ASP field; Effect of technology on software itself; Number of Oracle's customers for its ASP business.