BBC's HR chief to lose board seat
- DOD's blog: Fight back if pay decisions will lead to trouble. O'Donovan, Debi // Employee Benefits;7/12/2013, p8
The article discusses how the former senior British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) executive payoffs news is an outstanding reminder to Lucy Adams, the human resources (HR) director of BBC.
- Front-page HR is rarely positive news. // People Management;Oct2013, p8
The article announces the resignation of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) Human Resource Director Lucy Adams.
- BBC properties build on theme. // Design Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p3
Reveals the revamp plans of British Broadcasting Corp. on its property estate across Great Britain in 2002. Theme of the revamp plans; Comments from Alan Yentob, head of the revamping project.
- BBC retools its L.A. office. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;5/11/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the move of the British Broadcasting Corp. to restructure its office in Los Angeles, California.
- Radical shake-up for BBC comms in wake of review. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);3/5/2010, p1
The article offers information on the reorganization of the communications division of the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC).
- More BBC exex exit. CLARKE, STEVE // Daily Variety;10/14/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 9, p4
The article announces the resignation of several executives at British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) including Lucy Adams, Sharon Baylay, and Peter Salmon.
- Is it really fair to blame HR? // People Management;Oct2013, p20
The article shares insights from the human resource (HR) community on the retraction of evidence made by British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) HR Director Lucy Adams that she had no knowledge of an e-mail explaining the payouts to the company's departing senior executives. One respondent argues that...
- BBC funding HR manager's libel action. Joseph Watts // Evening Standard;11/13/2013, p9
THE BBC has confirmed it is using licence-payers' money to fund a senior employee's legal action after she claimed she was libelled by a union.
- Qualifications are important! Draper, Tony // People Management;2/11/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the interview with Lucy Adams, British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) director of people, featured in the January 28, 2010 issue.