Who Gets Headhunted--and Who Gets Ahead? The Impact of Search Firms on Executive Careers
- New York Area's Largest Executive Recruiters. Rodrigues, Joao H. // Crain's New York Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p38
Presents the largest executive recruiters in the New York City area according to number of area recruiters. Top position taken by Korn/Ferry International; Number of area recruiters in 1999 and 2000; Total number of recruiters in the United States; Billings in 2000; Percentage of billings from...
- Recruiters scramble to fill their own ranks. Angel, Karen // Crain's New York Business;10/04/99, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p18
Reports on the difficulties of executives search firms to find executives for their companies in the United States. Use of creative practices to lure executives; Pay packages and stock options offered.
- A price on your head. Ol�h, P�ter // Budapest Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p16
Relates the experiences of hired executives hunted by executive search firms in Hungary. Nondisclosure of the names of company hiring the executives; Invitation of the candidates by the researcher for introductory presentation; Use of the services of the headhunters service.
- When an Executive Recruiter Calls. Kaplan, Gary // Journal of Property Management;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p50
Focuses on the roles of executive recruiter. Types of executive recruiting firms; Requirements when submitting a resume; Issues that must be considered when meeting with the recruiter.
- How Much Money in People Swapping? // Management Review;Mar73, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p34
Summarizes a business analysis of executive search firms previously published in the periodical 'Consultants News.' Valuation of the executive search sector; Market share of various firms.
- Executive search: Management headache or opportunity for creative change? Dvorak, Donald F. // Management Review;Apr82, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p27
Discusses the process of executive recruitment. Factors necessary for an efficient executive search; Pros and cons of hiring an executive search firm; Key aspects of executives' specifications.
- SEARCHING FOR EXECUTIVE CHEMISTRY. Feldman, Diane // Management Review;Mar89, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the trends affecting executive search firms. Challenges of finding the right chemistry in prospective job applicants; Case examples illustrating on considering corporate clients' needs above any other considerations.
- Survey reveals difficulties in executive recruiting. // Quality Progress;Nov99, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Highlights the results of a survey on the difficulties experienced by executive search firms in recruiting executives. Industries that are experiencing hiring difficulties; Percent who view online resume databases as least effective recruiting tool; Percent who view executive recruitment...
- TOP EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS. Diefenderfer, Jim // Business News New Jersey;12/05/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 49, p24
Presents the top executive search firms in New Jersey ranked by the number of employees in the year 2000. Robert Half; Sales Consultants of Sparta; Office Team; Clark Davis Associates.