- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/11/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p31
The article offers information on several products which include Lemonade Cake from Sweet Street Desserts Inc., pre-cooked Pasta from Marzetti Food Service and apron from Tronex Co.
- Bagelfest: Contests, celebrations and, of course, 60,000 bagels. Kapner, Suzanne; Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;7/31/95, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p22
Reports on the 1995 Bagelfest sponsored by Lender's Bagel Bakery in Mattoon, Illinois. Activities featured.
- Lender's New York Style Bagels. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2006, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p38
The article features the new Lender's New York Style Bagels from Pinnacle Foods Corp.
- Glass jar displays pickles' goodness. // Packaging Digest;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p8
The article offers brief information on Farmer's Garden by Vlasic pickles from Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.
- El Restaurante Authentic Tortilla Chips. // Candy Industry;Sep2013, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p21
The article evaluates the El Restaurante Authentic Tortilla Chips from Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.
- Unilever kassiert viel fÃ¼r US-Marken. Chwallek, Andreas // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/16/2013, Issue 33, p13
The article announces that the British-Dutch consumer goods producer Unilever's sold its sauce brand name products "Wish-Bone" and "Western" to the U.S. food producer Pinnacle Foods.
- PUB FAVORITES FOR HUNGRY MEN. // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2010, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p20
The article evaluates the Hungry-Man Pub Favorites frozen dinners from Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.
- Bagel execs face crunch in Kellogg's deal. Khasru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/25/96, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p1
Focuses on the employment uncertainty being faced by middle-level managers at the White Plains, New York headquarters of Lender's Bagels Bakery in the wake of its November 1996 acquisition by Kellogg Co. Possible retention of a several managers and all of the estimated 800 employees; Amount...
- Chase Unit to Acquire Most of Pinnacle. // American Banker;8/12/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 154, p20
Reports that J.P. Morgan Partners will buy most of Pinnacle Foods Corp. from the investment firm, Hicks, Muse, Tate amp; Furst Inc. for $485 million. Details of the deal.