- FAVOURITES FROM THE FOOD HALLS & NIGHT MARKETS. // Metro (NZ);Sep2013, Issue 376, p86
The article offers a list of favourite dishes nominated by the journal's judges from food halls and night markets in New Zealand in 2013 including one from the Ponsonby International Food Court, another one from Sri Lankan stall at the Onehunga Night Market and one from Thai Saps in Food Alley.
- Trio Grows in Brooklyn. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p18
Presents information on the contribution of Barry Kriesberg, assistant vice president of business development at Kingsbrook, director of food nutrition Frank Coffey and Lenny Nichtern, director of housekeeping and telecommunications, on the success of the foodservice being offered at Kingsbrook...
- Grabbing a bigger share. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the increase in the retail food sales of Vassar Brothers Medical Center by expanding its menu options, developing popular grab-and-go assortment and increasing hours of operation as of July 2004. Sales forecast of Steve McKenna, director of hotel services for the center, by the end...
- WITH NEW 'HEALTHY' PROGRAM: VIA CHRISTI LUNCH UP $2,400. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the Fresh & Lean lunch program launched at two cafeterias in Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas. Details on the lunch program; Impact of the lunch program on the weekly revenues of the cafeterias; Prices of the meals offered through the program.
- The scoop on soup. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;02/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p54
Offers menu strategies for restaurant operators in the United States. Emphasis on soups; Importance as a sales builder; Menu sampler. INSET: Soup, fabulous soup..
- Cabrini Medical Center intros everything-under-$1 menu. Watkins, Carolyn // Food Management;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p32
Reports that Victor Giunta, director of food and nutrition at Cabrini Medical Center in New York, introduced a concept wherein nearly all foods served in the cafeteria are priced at or below $1 per serving. Cafeteria's location; How the concept works.
- BOTH TO-GO & TO-ORDER: OHIO ST. WRAP SALES UP. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the rise in deli revenues at Ohio State University Medical Center's Seasons cafeteria since it added both made-to-order and grab-and-go sandwich wraps to the menu in September 2002. Retail price of the sandwich wraps; Variety of wraps offered at the cafeteria; Comments from Roberto...
- NJ hosp. increases cafeteria revs. 30%. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Reports on an increase in cafeteria revenues by 30 percent at the Englewood Hospital/Medical Center, Englewood, New Jersey. Comments from Robert Lewandoski, registered dietitian, director of food and nutrition services; Amount of money made in November, 1997 due to the changes; Indepth look at...
- Campbell Opens New Corporate CafÃ©. // Food Management;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p17
The article reports on the launch of Campbell Soup Co.'s Campbell Employee Center on June 10 that include a state-of-the-art cafeteria which serves sandwiches, entrees, burgers and soups in the U.S.