- Biking: By the Numbers. M. E. // University Business;Mar2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p16
The article offers information on the bike program at University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Big Endowment for CU-Boulder College of Business. // BizEd;Jan/Feb2002, p8
Reports on the awarding of endowment to Boulder College of Business at the University of Colorado by Michael and Richard Leeds in Boulder, Colorado. Proceeds of the donation; Proposal of resolution for the name change of the school; Finance on the annual award ceremonies.
- Building strong academic programs for the future: Practical experience at the University of... Moore, Russell L. // Quest (00336297);May98, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p198
Presents information on the University of Colorado-Boulder, discussing the types of changes noted in the university's policy and curriculum. What these changes are representative of; Definition of strong as it relates to a university's curriculum; Description of the curriculum offered at the...
- Each one teach one. de Lao, Matthew // Hispanic;Dec1992, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the expansion of a meal program for Hispanic students in Colorado University (CU), `Domingo en Casa', to include a mentor program in the Boulder Valley School District (BVSD). Albert and Vera Ramirez as founders; Purpose of program.
- Think tank formed to help shape policies related to Latinos. // Black Issues in Higher Education;10/16/97, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p8
Provides information on the think tank created by the University of Colorado dedicated to developing a better understanding of Latino communities in dialogue with the larger communities. Comments from Dr. Estevan Flores head of the Latino/a Research and Policy Center (LRPC).
- A VOTE FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Wilson, Kurt // Round Top Register;Winter2014, p28
In this article, the author presents information on the importance of political correctness in the mind of the U.S. citizens and reflects on the incident of the University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado in which, the university warned the students against wearing offensive Halloween costumes.
- 8. Colorado. S.L.P. // Sports Illustrated;8/28/95, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p70
Reports on the changes in the University of Colorado's football team. Players lost by the team in football drafts; Players focused for the university's playing tactics; Remarks from team managers.
- Rocky Mountain high. Anderson, Kelli // Sports Illustrated;01/27/97, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p76
Focuses on the success of the University of Colorado's basketball team, the Buffaloes, in the 1996-1997 season. The team's victory over a highly-ranked Iowa State squad in January 1997; The popularity of the team; Players, including Chauncey Billups, Fred Edmonds and Martice Moore; The style of...
- NEWS BRIEF/ Robotic Swarms. HUTCHINSON, ALEX // Popular Mechanics;Mar2013, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on the initiative of researchers at University of Colorado, Boulder to harness the power of crowds as in the case of a swarm of ants communicating with one another, through using ping-pong-ball-size robots they call droplets.