- Our Food Service Issue. Borowoky, Scott C. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Apr/May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p10
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including food service at zoos, aquariums and other parks and an interview with the director of public relations at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari in Santa Claus, Indiana.
- Love food. // Cleo;Jan2003, Issue 363, p58
Interviews four Australian women who have a successful career in food. Freelance chef Christine Every; Dietitian Liz Beavis; Food stylist Tracey Meharg; Macro Wholefoods team leader Rose Radicion.
- DISH. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/11/2010, Issue 1155, p36
An interview with Dawn B., personnel at the University of California in San Diego, is presented discussing her favorite dish and restaurant in the city.
- Tips for Keeping Your Bottom Line in Line. Dillon, Naomi // Education Digest;Nov2008, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p17
The article discusses tips for keeping school budgets in order, focusing on the improvements that can be made to food service management. Topics include the importance of a standardized plan that accounts for all aspects of food management, the strategy of providing students with taste samples,...
- Coping with change. Mathews, Ryan // Progressive Grocer;May98, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p177
Presents an interview with Rick Abraham, executive director of ASMC Foodservice, on issues related to food service brokerage in the United States. Consolidation in the food service industry; Possible tensions between foodservice brokers and other retail brokers; Issues that will impact food...
- confessions. // FoodService Director;5/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p20
An interview with Jenny Bucci, Metz Culinary Management general manager, is presented in which she talks about issues such as her greatest achievement, the most unusual foodservice request she has received and her favorite meal.
- confessions. // FoodService Director;11/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p18
An interview with Vanderbilt University director of campus dining Camp Howard is presented regarding the best part of his job, his greatest achievement and the most unusual food service requests he received.
- Ken Toong. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/7/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p24
Interviews foodservice director at Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, Ken Toong concerning key aspects of food service operations. Educational background; Career profile; Involvement in the creation of the chefs conference; Hobbies and reputation in the industry; Views about the food...
- IFMA's Licata speaks out on today's foodservice issues. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p8
Presents an interview with International Foodservice Manufacturers Association president Michael Licata regarding the various issues facing the American food service industry. Assessment of the overall state of health of the industry; Status of the Efficient Food Service Response; View about...