- SWOT ANALYSIS. // Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation SWOT Analysis;Feb2012, p5
A business analysis of Ralph Lauren Corp., a company engaged in designing, marketing and distribution of apparel, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include dedicated...
- Lauren Narrows Field For RLX Distribution To Hardcore Athletes. Feitelberg, Rosemarie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/17/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 115, p1
Focuses on the RLX business of Polo Ralph Lauren, which is a collection of sports-specific activewear, footwear, legwear and accessories. Expected revenue of RLX women's apparel; Information on the plans of Polo executives to control its distribution; Responsibilities of the RLX sales team.
- Revenue Streams. // DNR: Daily News Record;7/5/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p24
Enumerates the twelve fastest-growing apparel companies and consolidators in the U.S. as of July 5, 2004. Quicksilver Inc.; Polo Ralph Lauren Corp.; Phillips-Van Heusen Corp.
- Ralph's Latest Take on Denim. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/7/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 49, p6
The article reports on the decision of fashion company Ralph Lauren to launch jeans line in the Lauren by Ralph Lauren and Polo Ralph Lauren divisions. Polo will launch the Lauren Jeans Co. which pushes the better-priced Lauren by Ralph Lauren brand of sportswear, activewear and accessories into...
- Findings. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/6/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 44, p20
Presents news briefs concerning the dress accessories business in the United States as of March 6, 2000. Includes Polo Jeans Co.'s entry into the eyewear market; Handbag designer Rafe Totengco's opening of his own coporate showroom; Halston's licensing agreement with Vanessa Handbags.
- SWOT Analysis. // Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation SWOT Analysis;Aug2010, p1
The article presents a profile of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp., a company that designs, markets and distributes premium lifestyle products such as apparel, home furnishings and fragrances. It offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis for the company. It also shows...
- SWOT Analysis. // Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation SWOT Analysis;Apr2011, p1
A business analysis of Polo Ralph Lauren (PRL), a company engaged in designing, marketing and distributing apparel, accessories, and home furnishings, is provided, focusing on the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) faced by the company. Strengths include a strong portfolio...
- Lauren's look for the 'burbs. Hessen, Wendy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/1/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 39, p10
Describes the Lauren line of dress accessories by Ralph Lauren sportswear and ready-to-wear collection. Expected sales of accessories in its first year; Profile of the Lauren by Ralph Lauren customer; Start of shipments in July 1999; Product distribution in department stores; Distinct...
- New Year's Yves. van Lamsweerde, Inez; Matadin, Vinoodh // Harper's Bazaar;Dec99, Issue 3457, p226
Presents several fashion accessories from Ralph Lauren.