- Don't neglect the trees just because it's cool outside. Atkin, Ross // Christian Science Monitor;11/3/99, Vol. 91 Issue 237, p16
Discusses trees and the ideal conditions created for tree care in the fall.
- Autumn colour code. Whitfield, John // Nature;7/12/2001, Vol. 412 Issue 6843, p136
Presents an analysis of the autumn colors of deciduous trees. Controversy of the connection between colors and herbivores.
- Trees: Autumn's glory. Dean, Molly // Flower & Garden;Oct/Nov95, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p21
Describes the color of the tree leaves during the autumn season in the United States. Reasons for the variation of fall foliage in various areas; Differences in colors; Colors of maple trees during autumn; Suburban trees; Variety of hues in the sassafras tree.
- Simple Country Pleasures. // Country Living;Nov2014, p53
A photograph is presented of a tree taken during the autumn season.
- The Autumn Tree. Lewis, Autumn // Teen Ink;Nov2015, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p44
The poem "The Autumn Tree," by Autumn Lewis is presented. First Line: Your territorial bark standing your ground; Last Line: adorning behind your visual appearance.
- autumn fling. // Australian Geographic;Apr-Jun2004, Issue 74, p128
Provides information on several Autumn plants in Australia. Russula clelandii; Litchfield; Nathofagus gunii deciduous tree.
- Ideal season to plant new trees. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);8/23/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p5
The article presents information on the season of fall as the ideal season for planting new trees in Texas.
- Autumn splendour. // Garden;Oct2006, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p716
The article suggests visiting public gardens in Great Britain during the autumn season. It recommends Hergest Croft Gardens in Kington, Herefordshire, Bedgebury National Pinetum in Kent and Bodnant Garden in Colwyn Bay, North Wales. The gardens look different and take on a different character....
- GRAND Finale. Chaney, Dr. William R. // American Nurseryman;Aug2001, Vol. 194 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the ornamental value of trees and their importance during the autumn months. List of trees and their color, leaf and trunk length descriptions; Gardening requirements.