Ladies In Waiting
- Marketing to Working Women. // Progressive Grocer;Sep2014, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses the Workplace Impact's "From Planning to Purchase: The Shopping Patterns of Working Women" report which advises consumer packaged good companies to boost connection with working women by using promotional outreach closest their work where they make those purchasing decisions.
- No time for errands? With a concierge, it's no problem. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/6/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 56, p23A
Features the West Islip-based Casle Concierge Services by Francois Larche. Services offered by the company; Benefits of having the services of the company; Personnel of the company.
- VIVA LADIES' VEGAS. REED, SAMANTHA // Travel Agent;11/7/2016, Vol. 348 Issue 11, p14
The article offers information on the Vegas Girls Night Out package offered by travel company Concierge Service.
- Industry Leaders Point to Advantages of Advancing Women. Orgel, David // SN: Supermarket News;2/7/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p25
Presents information on the advantages of career advancement of women in the food sector. Importance of advancing women career in understanding female customers; Reason behind the need to include women in management; Attitudes toward women advancement.
- WORKING WIVES: HOW WELL IS BUSINESS TALKING THEIR LANGUAGE? Keyserling, Mary Dublin; Rossi, Alice S.; O'Connor, Michael J. // Management Review;Apr67, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p4
Presents articles on the attitudes and expectations of working wives in the U.S. Characteristics of working women; Impact of education on women's careers; Statistics on working women; Contrasts between women who earn and women who do not; Interests of women college graduates; Strategies by...
- Celebrity Feminism: Nike Style Post-Fordism, Transcendence, and Consumer Power. Cole, Cheryl L.; Hribar, Amy // Sociology of Sport Journal;1995, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p347
We interrogate Nike's implication in the developments of 1980s and 1990s popular feminisms by contextualizing and examining the advertising strategies deployed by Nike in its efforts to seduce women consumers. Although Nike is represented as progressive and pro-women. we demonstrate Nike's...
- The buying habits of working women. Folke, Ellis I. // Management Review;Jan69, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p16
Examines the buying habits of working women in the United States. Correlation between disposable income and personal consumption; Factors that contributed to the increase in the number of women employees in the U.S.
- the feminine touch. Port, David // Senior Market Advisor;Oct2013, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p36
The article offers information on the need to use a different selling-style to talk to working women. To encourage women to buy insurance plans, it is important to know them and their needs such as their focus on taking care for the people around them. According to the author, insurance agents...
- Ad needn't tell what she's like (she knows): Thomas. // Marketing News;4/21/1978, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p12
Focuses on the comments made by Barbara Thomas, associate research director at Leo Burnett Co. in Chicago, Illinois, on the strategies to advertise to women consumers during the late 1970s. Reaction of housewives to an advertisement which focuses on working women; Views on the function of...