The World's 100 Most Powerful Women
- Top 10 Things Only Women Understand. Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;11/29/99, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p4
Presents a list of the top ten things that only women understand.
- OPRAH WINFREY AND MICHELLE OBAMA LEAD "GOOD HOUSEKEEPING'S" 125. // Media Industry Newsletter;4/12/2010, Vol. 63 Issue 15, p2
The article lists some of the women selected for "Good Housekeeping's" 125 Women Who Changed Our Lives as part of the magazine's 125th anniversary celebration, including television (TV) host Oprah Winfrey, U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama, and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
- Cosmo's Bad Girl Bible. Heitman, Bethany // Cosmopolitan;Nov2009, Vol. 247 Issue 5, p178
The article presents a list of things women can do if they want to be considered a woman that behaves badly including collecting several different boyfriends, wearing leather, and lying.
- Hey, it's ok! // Glamour;Feb2010, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p104
The article presents a list of things that it is alright for a woman to do including letting their friend buy them lunch, to buy lingerie for themselves, and to refuse to date a man who puts his phone on the table while he's eating a meal.
- WHERE THE BABES ARE. Panetta, Kasey // Men's Health;Mar2012, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p76
The article presents a list of number of eligible women in Washington D.C. including the number of women who work out, gainfully employed single women and the percentage of college-educated women.
- It's 'best' lists time: here's Ms. magazine's. Campbell, Kim // Christian Science Monitor;12/13/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 15, p17
Looks at lists of so-called best of items such as music, investments, and public officials in magazines and newspapers, and a feature of 'Women of the Year' in Ms. magazine.
- Correction. // Forbes Asia;9/21/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p6
A correction to the list of the 100 Most Powerful Women published on page 50 of the September 7, 2009 issue is presented.
- the top 100. // Forbes Asia;9/7/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p50
The article lists the top 100 most powerful women in the world which includes Angela Merker of Chancellor, Germany, Sheila Bair of U.S., Cynthia Carroll of Great Britain.
- Top 50. // Golf World;9/6/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p34
The article lists the leading women golfers in universities and colleges worldwide including Cydney Clanton, Marina Alex and Stephanie Kono.