China's 40 Richest
- Other Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;Nov2010, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p85
The article lists the billionaires of China which include Huang Shaowu, chairman of Shenzhen Aisidi, Sit Kwong Lam, chairman of Brightfoil Petroleum Holdings, and Zhang Zhixiang, chairman of Jianlong Steel.
- Wealthiest People. Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;5/17/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p24
A list of the top 24 wealthiest people in New Jersey ranked according to their net worth estimate is presented, including Donald Newhouse, David Tepper and Grover Connell.
- FROM THE FORBES ANNALS. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p48
The article lists names of those billionaires who saw ups and downs during past quarter-century starting from 1986 till 2012.
- Drop-Offs. DREIER, FRED // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p87
The article lists names of those last year billionaires, including Jim Balsillie, J.K. Rowling of Great Britain and Anton Schlecker, who were lacked out of the billionaires club.
- Japan's 40 Richest. Kelly, Tim // Forbes Asia;Jan2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p71
The article lists the top 40 richest men in Japan including Tadashi Yanai, Nobutada Saji and Akira Mori.
- STATISTICS. // Computer Weekly;10/6/2009, p4
The article presents a list of richest people in the IT (Information Technology) industry that includes Microsoft head Bill Gates, Michael Dell from Dell Computer Corp., and Larry Page from Google Inc.
- The 'Self-Made' Hallucination of America's Rich. PIZZIGATI, SAM // Progressive Populist;11/1/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p12
The author discusses the background of the wealthy population in the U.S. featured in the annual list of 400 richest people of "Forbes" magazine.
- Dropouts. Klauder, Benjamin // Forbes Asia;10/19/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p65
The article presents a list of 32 rich people who have slipped down from the ranks of superwealthy in the Forbes 400 list of the web site Forbes.com in the U.S. including pestiside businessman Dennis Albaugh, Herbert Allen, chief executive officer (CEO) of Allen & Co. and mall developer Matthew...
- THE AMERICAS: The Richest Top Ten. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p63
The article lists the top ten richest people in America in 2011 including Carlos Slim Helu, Eike Batista, and German Larrea.