Health Is Wealth
- Hualan Biological Engineering Inc. Gains Profit. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p5
The article reports that Hualan Biological Engineering Inc. has gained 234 million renminbi in sales revenue for the third quarter of 2009 in China. It mentions that the net profit was 113 million which is equivalent to a 171% increase. It affirms that the increased profit and high growth is due...
- PREVENTIVE MEDICAL MASS RECONDITIONING ABROAD--WHY NOT IN U.S.A.? Raab, W. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jun61, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p1191
Relates the results of a survey on preventative medical mass reconditioning. Main causes of death in the U.S.; West German reconditioning centers and programs; Weekly distribution of reconditioning activities; Federal law concerning reconditioning; Financing of reconditioning centers.
- The Rx for Good Health. Stengel, Richard // Time;6/22/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p2
An introduction to this issue on health care is presented, including articles on preventing health issues by Alice Park, on the trend of health clinics being located in shopping places by Kate Pickert, and on dealing with psychological problems by John Cloud.
- POLICY. Montague, Jim; Pitman, Hilarie // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;2/20/96, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p16
Reports on developments concerning health care in the United States as of February 1996. Includes Massachusetts residents' support for the maintenance of federal health care programs; Effectiveness of counseling in preventing disease.
- Clinical quiz. // American Family Physician;2/1/1997, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p419
Presents a quiz on medical topics appearing in the February 1st, 1997 issue of `American Family Physician.' Answers to the quiz; What the quizzes in this periodical are eligible for.
- CORRECTION. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/24/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p0002
A correction to an article in the previous issue about Don Powell of American Institute for Preventive Medicine, the winner in the Advancements in Health Care category of the Health Care Heroes, is presented.
- Online Quiz Questions. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/23/2014, Vol. 312 Issue 4, p430
A quiz concerning disease prevention in clinical care settings is presented.
- Helping agencies. Small, Simon A. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);12/4/1982, Vol. 285 Issue 6355, p1621
Focuses on the role of health agencies in preventive care programs. Provision of advice on local epidemiology for practitioners by community medicine specialists; Requirements for carrying out a program of preventive care in a practice; Job responsibilities of health education officers.
- Priorities in preventive medicine. Roantree, Rosie; Saunders, Carol S. // Patient Care for the Nurse Practitioner;Sep2001, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p9
Presents a list of priority services in preventive medicine. Goals of preventive medicine.