- WikiLeaks show US role in fraudulent Haiti election. // Hot Calaloo;Jul2011, p2
The article reports that WikiLeaks reveal a U.S. diplomatic cable stating that the U.S. government contributed in manipulation of the Haitian presidential election as it commented on the electoral body being compliant to the standards of then-Haitian president Rene Preval.
- WikiLeaks' Syria files expose Assad regime and the West. Gosztola, Kevin // Green Left Weekly;7/11/2012, Issue 929, p16
The article presents information on the organization WikiLeaks that has began a release of the Syria Files.
- WikiLeaks: More than We Wanted to Know … Or On Second Thought, Perhaps We Do! -- Jornal de Negocios, Portugal. KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;12/8/2010, p14
A blog from William Kern on the impact of Wikileaks website on people in the U.S. is discussed.
- Guess the Famous Political Commentator/Beauty Pageant Contestant! Mangu-Ward, Katherine // Hit & Run;1/16/2011, p17
A quiz requiring to identify a prominent lady in the U.S. who offered an analysis of the Wikileaks case is presented.
- US diplomat: Vatican may benefit from leaks. // National Catholic Reporter;12/24/2010, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses the impact of U.S. diplomatic cables related to Vatican diplomacy released by Wikileaks on Vatican City.
- Vegas data center bets on 100% uptime. Brodkin, Jon // Network World;1/26/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the most energy efficient, highly secure, and high-density data center in Las Vegas, Nevada, called the SuperNAP (network access points), which provides co-location services to some of the world's biggest organizations. It highlights the guaranteed 100% uptime service...
- Flash-ROM-based multichannel arbitrary-waveform generator. Woodward, W. Stephen; May, Randy D. // Electronic Design;04/19/99, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p86
Demonstrates how the arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) may generate in parallel the two laser drive waveforms required by a dual-channel tunable diode laser infrared spectrometer. Employment of techniques that answer the problem of the AWG's limited application; Features of the model;...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // CEE News;Mar2002, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p11
Reports developments related to electronics in the U.S. Installation of automatic home standby generators; Selection of executives; Introduction of a testing program.
- WikiLeaks: Hamas Passes Along Its Financial Problems to Gazans. Busch, Michael // Foreign Policy in Focus;1/31/2011, p5
The article discusses the WikiLeaks document on the situation in Gaza, Israel. The 2010 dispatch of the Jerusalem embassy reports on rumors of a liquidity crisis of Hamas. There are reportedly 34,000 workers on a payroll paying out approximately 16 million U.S. dollars per month. According to...