CYCLING BY VALUE
- Woods tees up with Asahi in $13.5M deal. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;07/14/97, Vol. 38 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the million-dollar endorsement deal which Tiger Wood signed to pitch a line of canned coffee from Asahi. Length of the commitment; How the canned coffee is primarily sold; Other deals Wood signed; How the Japanese will advertise with Wood; Information on Wood's off-course income.
- "IT'S BECOME A LITTLE BIT MORE NOISY AGAIN". // Road Bike Action;May2013, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p34
The article features Columbus tubing owner Antonio Colombo, who took over the presidency of Italian bicycle manufacturing company Cinelli in 1978, which in 1997, became a division of Gruppo SPA located on the outskirts of Milan. Topics discussed include Colombo's transformation of Columbus...
- ...Asahi wins one in Malaysia. // Chemical Week;9/20/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p28
Reports that Asahi Engineering has received a $38 million order from Chemical Co. of Malaysia for the construction of a membrane process chlor-alkali plant.
- Asahi develops strong barrier fabrics for durable uses such as housewrap. // Nonwovens Markets;8/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
The article offers information on the launch of housewrap made from spunbond-meltblown-spunbond (SMS) laminated nonwoven fabrics by Asahi & Co. in the U.S. It states that SMS fabrics are produced from olefin polymers and are used in disposable applications. It states that the spunbond layer in...
- SRAM. // IMBA Trail News;Spring2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the effort of Sram Corp. to support the International Mountain Bicycling Association's (IMBA's) Trailbulding Fund. According to Sram president Stan Day, the firm will contribute $25,000 to support the advocacy and trailbuilding efforts of the IMBA. The move is inspired by...
- CORRECTION. // Automotive News;11/2/2009, Vol. 84 Issue 6384, p3
A correction to an article about the wrong surname for the founder and president of the National Chrysler Retirement Organization, that was published in the October 26, 2009 issue, is presented.
- ADT Worldwide President. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p16
A correction to the article concerning the misidentification Naren Gursahaney, ADT Worldwide president that was published in the January 2009 issue is presented.
- North American brew giant swallows StarBev. BURGOINE, LAURA // Prague Post;4/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 15, pA10
The article reports that Asahi group in Japan was outbid by Molson Coors Brewing in acquiring StarBev from CVC Capital Partners for $3.54 billion.
- Singapore's Batey Ads finds Japan Partner. Kilburn, David // Adweek Western Edition;4/10/95, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p16
Reports that Singapore's Batey Ads Ltd. and Tokyo, Japan's Asahi will open a new joint venture agency called Asako Batey Advertising Inc. Projected first year billing from the Singapore Airlines account; Terms of the joint venture agreement; Asako Batey's business plans.