The 3-D Evangelist
- KATZENBERG TO KEYNOTE LICENSING EXPO. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/17/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that Jeffrey Katzenberg, the chief executive of film company DreamWorks Animation, will deliver the keynote address at the 2014 Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- KATZENBERG HONORED WITH HAROLD LLOYD AWARD. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/3/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p20
The article announces that DreamWorks Animation chief executive officer (CEO) Jeffrey Katzenberg was honored by the International 3D and Advanced Imaging Society with its Harold Lloyd Award on January 28, 2014.
- Jeffrey Katzenberg. IDOV, MICHAEL // New York;11/8/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p24
The article provides information on Jeffrey Katzenberg, chief executive officer (CEO) of DreamWorks Animation in the U.S. It says that Katzenberg is currently dedicated to three-dimensional (3-D) animation. According to the author, Katzenberg has declared that all the animated films of...
- THE MASTERS. HIGGINS, BILL // Hollywood Reporter;8/5/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 27, p40
The article reports on fundraising at DreamWorks Animation LLC. It is said that 60-year-old DreamWorks chief executive officer (CEO) Jeffrey Katzenberg got his first glimpse of a real master fundraiser at work 20 years ago when Universal Studios chairman Lew Wasserman invited him to his office....
- 3-D Champions. Alter, Ethan; Giardina, Carolyn; Lally, Kevin // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/10/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 46, pS8
The article provides information on the five advocates on the conversion of motion pictures to three-dimensional films. It includes film director James Cameron, chief executive officer (CEO) Jeffrey Katzenberg of DreamWorks Animation, and film director Robert Zemeckis. In connection, a detail...
- China's film market promising. // South Asian Post;6/13/2013, p21
The article informs that according to chief executive officer (CEO) at DreamWorks Animation LLC Jeffrey Katzenberg, film market of China offers promising movie business opportunities.
- Katzenberg in control at D'Works Animation. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;10/10/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 8, p4
The article offers information on the voting control of Jeffrey Katzenberg, chief executive officer (CEO) of DreamWorks Animation LCC.
- JEFFREY KATZENBERG. Cohen, David S. // Variety;12/3/2012, Vol. 429 Issue 4, p25
The article presents a brief profile of DreamWorks Animation (DWA) studios head Jeffrey Katzenberg, commenting on his role as a marketer and pitchman for DWA's films, noting DWA's film distribution deal with 20th Century Fox, and discussing their ventures in producing 3D films.
- THR extra. // Hollywood Reporter;2/27/2009, Vol. 408, p4
A photograph of DreamWorks Animation chief executive officer Jeffrey Katzenberg is presented.