- Keeping Spokane competitive. Soehren, Larry // Journal of Business (10756124);5/10/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 11, pA8
The author focuses on the help of the voters in Spokane, Washington in ensuring that their community owned assets remain first class to generate some 173 million dollars of annual economic activity in the region.
- DEATH AND TRIVIA United States can't/won't address voters' issues. // Boise Weekly;3/7/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p9
The author discusses that the voters are loosing interest in the political leaders of the U.S., as the elected representatives have made inadequate efforts to improve deteriorating economic conditions in the country.
- B.C. voters have spoken: Economy matters most. Jones, Laura // Filipino Post;5/23/2013, p12
The author discusses the importance of the economic issues for elections voters in British Columbia.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
The article offers an overview of the business environment, political and economic risk of Cambodia including tourist arrivals in the country, opposition of Sam Rainsy Party members on the handling of voter registration lists, and the impact of rising production costs in China and Vietnam.
- Structural Stability of the Political Economy. Schofield, Norman // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p214
Recent events in the global economy have caused many writers to argue that the market is driven by animal spirits, by irrational exuberance or speculation. At the same time, the economic downturn has apparently caused many voters in the United States, and other countries, to change their opinion...
- GOVERNMENT IS PART OF OUR WIDER SELF. Brockman, David R. // Progressive Christian (19347316);Summer2009 (2), Vol. 183 Issue 5, p12
The author offers insights on the role of the government in promoting general welfare in the U.S. He highlights the failure of the government to carry on its mission of promoting general welfare due to its faulty economic policy. The author emphasizes the substantial responsibility of...
- The Post makes endorsements. // Charlotte Post;10/30/2014, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p4A
No abstract available.
- Independents big for GOP; Democrats keep black vote. Blake, Aaron // Hill;11/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the impact of the growing number of African-American voter turnout to the electoral race of the Republicans despite its dependence from a big share of independent voters in Washington D.C.
- BTL needs you:Volunteer during June Pride Month. // Between the Lines (10807551);5/24/2012, p7
The article focuses on the 2012 Voter Education Project of the journal which wil take place at Motor City Pride in Hart Plaza, Michigan from June 2-3, 2012.