Aussie small caps perform
- Where the action is. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar1994, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p26
Reports on the state of the equities market in the United States. Generally poor returns; Some favorable investments; Implications for traders.
- The significance of style. Westervelt, Bruce D.; Schwab, Thomas J. // Pensions & Investments;09/30/96, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p48
Looks at some of the weaknesses which were uncovered in the traditional equity allocation approach, by researchers, William F. Sharpe, Kenneth R. French and Eugene Fame. Examples of what cause mediocre returns for multimanager funds; How is style management implemented; Factors to consider when...
- Lead-managers: Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p32
Presents information on lead manager equity, and identifies a list of companies.
- Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p41
Presents a listing of planned offerings that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Background information on the companies.
- New registrations: Equity/non-shelf. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p54
Presents information on the equity non-shelf registrations. Details on the registrations; Reference to Broadvision.
- Lead managers equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p58
Presents information on lead managers equity for a number of companies. Reference to Merrill Lynch.
- Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p75
Presents information on the equity of a number of different companies. Details on their equity; Information on the companies.
- Guest analysis. Drueke, Paul C. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/27/95, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p23
Forecasts the performance of equity markets for the second half of 1995. Profit outlook; Equity valuation; Rise in interest rates.
- Alliance for employment equity. Mlilo, Handel N. // Canadian Business Review;Summer91, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p31
Predicts that the voluntary employment equity programs have a long distance to go in improving the employment situation for the four target groups. Dismal statistic for the four designated groups that the 1989 Annual Report on Employment Equity had showed; Reason why the Alliance for Employment...
- Eliminating barriers. de Laurentiis, Joanne // Canadian Business Review;Summer91, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on two ways in which employers can put an employment equity plan in place. Three obligations on employers imposed by the Employment Equity Act; What the employment equity reports have show; Other challenges to be faced by banking community; Problem in assessing the Employment Equity...