Gibbs takes on GOP leader McConnell over remarks about defeating Obama
- Left Spanks Mitch McConnell As A Pinata For Truth Gaffe. Remmers, Jerry K. // Moderate Voice;10/27/2010, p8
The article focuses on the political campaign of Republican Senator Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in the U.S. It presents a quote from him about their Party's aim that President Barack Obama will be a one-term president. It mentions his reaction about the statement of White House Press...
- McConnell uses Obama against Dems. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;2/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p1
No abstract available.
- NYT Slaps Obama For Failure to Reach Across the Aisle. (Sigh.). Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;10/25/2010, p2
Several photographs including one showing U.S. President Barack Obama talking with Republican Senater Mitch McConnell, one showing Obama and McConnell taking part in a program at White House, and one showing the invitees attending "White House attempts kumbaya" session, are presented.
- Sen. McConnell seeks fresh start with president. Bolton, Alexander // Hill;1/21/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
The article reports that U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell would like to work with U.S. President Barack Obama.
- McConnell: Obama's speech is proof 'era of liberalism is back'. Schroeder, Peter; Wasson, Erik // Hill;1/23/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the comment of the Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell to President Barack Obama's second inaugural address in which he states that Obama's speech is a proof of the return of era of liberalism.
- Fiscal cliff's danger remains. Curry, George E. // Charlotte Post;1/10/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p1A
The article reports on the plan by Republicans to seek deep spending cuts which would violate the approach to deficit advocated by U.S. President Barack Obama, citing the statement issued by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in an interview on the television show "This Week."
- CONVENTIONAL WISDOM. // Newsweek;9/6/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 10, p10
The article presents brief commentary about several people including U.S. President Barack Obama, and U.S. Senators Mitch McConnell and John McCain.
- White House Flickr Stream: Professional Right In, Professional Left Out. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;8/11/2010, p1
Two photographs showing U.S. President Barack Obama interacting with Congressional leaders specifically Addison Mitchell McConnell, U.S. Senator from Kentucky and minority leader of the U.S. Republican Party are presented.
- SEN MCCONNELL: OBAMA WORKING 'BEHIND THE SCENES' TO BLOCK DOMESTIC ENERGY PRODUCTION. Ryan, Josiah // Hill;6/9/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 81, p20
The article reports on the accusation of U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell against President Barack Obama that Obama is doing everything behind the scenes to stop energy production and thwart energy related jobs.