Jarden Plans $250M Drive-By
- Jarden Prices $300M Junk Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/22/2015, p1
The article reports on consumer products company Jarden Corporation's 8-year notes priced at par for a yield of 5 percent.
- Jarden Corp. to Issue Eight-Year Senior Notes. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/21/2015, p1
The article reports that consumer products company Jarden Corp. will be issuing 8-year senior notes with a 300 million U.S. dollars offering to partially fund its acquisition of Visant Holding Corporation.
- Upsized Deal Delivers $300M to Jarden. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p9
The article reports that high yield bonds worth 300 million dollars were sold by consumer products provider Jarden through an upsized drive-by deal.
- European HY Volume Reaches New Annual Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p24
The article reports that European junk bond volume reached 42.6 billion U.S. dollars in 66 deals in 2010 compared with 38.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2009.
- Every portfolio needs a little junk. Altfest, Lewis J. // Medical Economics;04/26/99, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p32
Looks at the growth of companies that issue junk or high-yield bonds. Features of high-yield bonds; Advantages of investing in high-yield bonds; Comparison with government bonds.
- Winning Ugly. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on the growing competition in the junk bond market in the United States for the first quarter of 2000. Amount of total junk bonds invested in the market; Details of factors that encouraged competition among investors; Growth of competition.
- US Deal Flow Slows. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p12
Presents news briefs on high yield bonds in the U.S. as of May 20, 2002.
- Outlook: Pros Weigh Market Prospects as Q4 Draws Near. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;9/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p1
Reports on market participants' outlook on the high yield bond market for the remainder of 2000.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;9/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p8
Presents a roundup of news from the high yield bond market, as of September 11, 2000.