Upsized Deals for SunGard, NYT Price
- SunGard Expands Trade Execution and Clearing Services to Europe. Jaworski, Alexa // Securities Industry News;1/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the launching of a British-based electronic agency broker-dealer by Sungard Data Systems to serve European markets.
- Sources See SunGard Closing Caminus Deal. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p1
Reports that SunGard Data Systems Inc. expects to close the Caminus Corp. deal by the end of the first quarter of 2003.
- SunGard To Deploy StreamBase CEP. // Securities Industry News;4/5/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that SunGard Data Systems will license StreamBase Systems' complex event processing (CEP) platform to create advanced trading applications.
- SunGard's MyRetirement Calculates Withdrawal Rates. Barney, Lee // Plan Advisor News;2013, p16
The article offers information on SunGard's Monte Carolo-based analytic calculator designed for advisers to help retirement plan clients feel confident about managing their retirement portfolios.
- `N.Y. Times' plans 2 new sections for '97. // Advertising Age;12/16/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p36
Announces that `The New York Times' will introduce two new daily sections in September 1997, devoted to sports and culture. The newspaper's move to publish six sections daily with four-color capability; Initiation of a corporate branding campaign to begin first quarter 1997.
- N.Y. Times Co. puts five dailies up for sale. // Editor & Publisher;3/18/95, Vol. 128 Issue 11, p45
Reports on negotiations by the New York Times Co. (NYT) to sell several of its daily and weekly newspapers. NYT's plans to invest in regional newspapers and electronic media; Combined daily circulation of newspapers being sold.
- Good times, bad times. Hass, Nancy // FW;9/1/93, Vol. 162 Issue 17, p38
Focuses on the New York Times Co.'s economic performance. President and chief operating officer Lance Primis; Revenues; Stock; Pending acquisition of Affiliated Publications; Peers and competitors; Tribune Co.; Preparations for the 21st century; Advertising.
- Times Co. pledges to put new media at forefront. Kelly, Keith J. // Advertising Age;12/12/94, Vol. 65 Issue 52, p24
Reports on the company operations of the New York Times Company. Times Co.'s commitment to the print media; Plans for the expansion of its holdings in electronic media; Negotiations with online providers; Launching of its Boston Globe Electronic Publishing, which will focus on interactive...
- Times goes electronic. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;12/12/94, Vol. 10 Issue 50, p42
Reports on New York Times Co.'s announcement of a shift in its involvement in electronic media.