- One Protection Seller Desires Wider Spreads. Lewis, Janet // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p11
Reports on the expansion plan of Primus Guaranty Ltd., seller of credit default swaps in Europe. Appointment of Malcolm Basing as chairman of the new arm Primus UK; Statement of Thomas Jasper, CEO of Primus, on its operation strategy and financial performance of the company; Vision of the...
- Canadian Imperial hires derivatives exec. // American Banker;9/15/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 178, p2
Reports on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's appointment of Richard Claiden to manage global derivatives operations for its CIBC/Wood Gundy financial products unit. Previous positions.
- Young Leaves Octagon For Primus. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
The article reports that Don Young was hired by Primus Guaranty Ltd. as senior portfolio manager. In his new position, Young will be responsible for the management of leveraged loan and high yield bond assets in structured products and investment vehicles of the company. Before he became part of...
- End of October Target Close for CypressTree Sale. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p10
The article reports on the expected completion of the proposed purchase of Primus Guaranty's CypressTree Investment Management unit and the collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and structured credit funds it manages, by Commercial Industrial Financial Corp. (CIFC) by the end of October 2010. A...
- Primus Sells CypressTree Unit to CIFC. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p25
The article reports on the plan of Primus Guaranty to sell its third-party asset management business CypressTree Investment Management to Commercial Industrial Finance Corp. (CIFC). A statement issued by Primus revealed that CypressTree handles about 2.8 billion U.S. dollars of high yield...
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.
- Application Process. Adams, Scott // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
An excerpt from the writer Scott Adams' blog posted at the web site www.dilbertblog.typepad.com is presented.