Price Talk Set for Burlington TL
- JPMorgan Preps $1B Dividend Loan for Burlington. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p2
The article reports that JPMorgan will start marketing a term loan worth 1 billion dollars for Burlington Coat Factory to investors on November 12, 2010.
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;5/7/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p3
The article offers news briefs related to loans as of May 7, 2012. It mentions that Citigroup Inc. organized price talk on 2.035 billion dollars of loans that Bausch and Lomb Inc. seeks to refinance debt and fund acquisitions. It says that J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. shops a 951 million term loan...
- Banks Plan $2.1B Burlington, Petco Dividend Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p22
The article reports on the two dividend-related term loans totaling 2.1 billion dollars arranged by banks for Burlington Coat Factory and Petco. The banks that arranged the term loans were Credit Suisse, JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs. The...
- Burlington Takes Another Shot. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p15
The article reports on Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse's launch of a term loan worth 1 billion U.S. dollars and a junk bond issue worth 400 million U.S. dollars.
- Burlington Arrives at Final Price on $1.2B Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/4/2014, p20
The article reports that the company Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has set 1.2 billion term loan B to refinance existing debt. It mentions that the bookrunner is the financial service firm JPMorgan. It also informs about the firm's corporate credit rating by credit rating firms including...
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.