Hanesbrands Bags $1B in Upsized Bond Deal
- Like "Boxers or Briefs," Investors Mixed on Hanes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p10
The article deals with the mixed reviews received by the 1.15 billion U.S. dollar credit facility for Hanesbrands, a clothing company based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The credit facility was arranged by a bank consortium comprised of JPMorgan, Bank of America, HSBC and Barclays. It...
- Hanesbrands Seeks Amendment. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p11
The article reports that clothing company Hanesbrands is seeking to amend its 2.15 billion U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility. The company offered to increase the spread on its 1.4 billion U.S. dollars term loan B in order to get the amendment. According to E. Lee Wyatt, executive vice...
- Hanes brands Shops Spin-Off Debt Package. G. S. // High Yield Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p2
The article reports on the spin-off debt package of Hanesbrands shops. It presents the tax-free spin-off of Sara Lee's apparel business into Hanesbrands name. In support to the new bank deal transaction a seven-year-term loan B equivalent to $1.3 billion and first lien facilities worth $2.15...
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- Banks Ink $1.15B Facility for Hanesbrands. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p6
This article reports on a credit facility arranged by a bank consortium for U.S. clothing company Hanesbrands in 2009. The credit facility consists of a term loan and a revolving credit. The consortium includes J.P. Morgan, Bank of America, HSBC and Barclays. The company plans to use the...
- Banks Shop $1.15B Deal for Hanesbrands. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p2
The article reports on the 1.15 billion credit facility arranged by a bank consortium made up of JPMorgan, Bank of America, HSBC and Barclays for Hanesbrands, a clothing company based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It relates the amount of the term loan and revolver that comprised the credit...
- Initial Field Examinations. Ramani, Venkata // Secured Lender;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p48
Focuses on the importance of an initial field examination in the due-diligence process for a mezzanine/term loan (cash flow piece). Conditions that create a dynamic deal flow for banks and financial institutions; What the due diligence process should focus on; Steps in the due-diligence process.
- Term Sheets. // Bank Loan Report;05/17/99, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p5
Presents a chart on bank loans of several companies. Purpose of the loans; Maturity and pricing; Agents.
- Leveraged Loan Pipeline Near March Lows. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;9/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 136, p2
Brief information is given about the corporate term loan market where the forward supply of loans has dropped to $11.2 billion.