USG Drives By with $300M HY Deal
- USG Seeks to Issue $250M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p19
The article reports on the plan of USG to sell 250 million U.S. dollars in senior notes to high yield investors. The construction and building product provider plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, such as to repay debt or for working capital or capital expenditures....
- USG Sells $250M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/2/2012, p17
The article reports that construction equipment manufacturer USG drove by the junk bond market on April 2, 2012 to price 250 million U.S. dollars.
- USG Sells $350M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p14
The article reports on the sale of 350 million U.S. dollars in high-yield bonds by building products company USG Corp. in 2013.
- European HY Volume Reaches New Annual Record. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p24
The article reports that European junk bond volume reached 42.6 billion U.S. dollars in 66 deals in 2010 compared with 38.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2009.
- Every portfolio needs a little junk. Altfest, Lewis J. // Medical Economics;04/26/99, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p32
Looks at the growth of companies that issue junk or high-yield bonds. Features of high-yield bonds; Advantages of investing in high-yield bonds; Comparison with government bonds.
- Winning Ugly. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/24/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on the growing competition in the junk bond market in the United States for the first quarter of 2000. Amount of total junk bonds invested in the market; Details of factors that encouraged competition among investors; Growth of competition.
- US Deal Flow Slows. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p12
Presents news briefs on high yield bonds in the U.S. as of May 20, 2002.
- Outlook: Pros Weigh Market Prospects as Q4 Draws Near. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;9/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p1
Reports on market participants' outlook on the high yield bond market for the remainder of 2000.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;9/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p8
Presents a roundup of news from the high yield bond market, as of September 11, 2000.