GE & SunTrust Shop $213M M&A TL
- SunTrust Shopping Omnicare Term Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;8/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 120, p2
Brief information is given about SunTrust Banks Inc.'s offering of a $450 million term loan for the institutional pharmacy Omnicare.
- Five Guys closes on $100M credit facility. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/4/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that burger specialist Five Guys Burgers and Fries has closed on a 100 million U.S. dollar facility made up of a 45 million revolving line of credit and a 55 million term loan financed by GE Capital in Lorton, Virginia.
- SunTrust Shopping $450M TL for Omnicare. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/8/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p2
This article reports on a term loan offered by SunTrust to the institutional pharmacy firm Omnicare in 2011.
- Banks Prep $180M TL for Cleveland Unlimited. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p9
This article announces the plan of SunTrust and Moelis & Co. to start marking a 180 million U.S. dollar term loan for Cleveland Unlimited.
- GE Shops $200M TL for MedQuist. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p27
The article focuses on a term loan worth 200 million U.S. dollars being arranged by GE Capital for MedQuest.
- CS, GE Shop $405M TLB for Pelican. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p11
The article reports on the 405 million U.S. dollar term loan B for Pelican Products being marketed by Credit Suisse and GE Capital.
- GE Arranges $315M CF for SRAM. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p13
The article reports that GE Capital has been preparing to syndicate a 290 million U.S. dollar term loan for SRAM, a bike parts manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois.
- RadioShack Readies $835M Bank Loan Offer. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of RadioShack Corp., a franchise of electronics retail stores, to launch its term loan facility in 2013 for which it secured financing from lenders led by GE Capital, RBS Citizens and Salus Capital Partners.
- Banks Pull $175M TL for Grede Holdings. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p19
The article reports on the cancellation of the 175-million U.S.-dollar term loan for Grede Holdings by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and GE Capital.