Upsized Deal Delivers $300M to Jarden
- Jarden Plans $250M Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p37
The article reports on the plan of consumer product provider Jarden to issue 250 million dollars in junk bonds.
- Three Cos to Price $900M in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p20
The article reports on the plan of Jarden, CMS Energy and Scotts Miracle-Gro to issue 900 million U.S. dollars in high yield (HY) bonds in January 2010. Jarden, a Rye, New York-based consumer products provider, will issue 400 million U.S. dollars in senior subordinated notes due 2020, the...
- Jarden Prices $300M In Senior Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p2
The article reports that the 8% senior notes of Jarden Corp. due in 2016 was priced at 300 million U.S. dollars. The notes had an original issue discount (OID) of 97.40 to yield 8.5%. The issue, which was initially at 250 million U.S. dollars, was underwritten by Deutsche Bank, Barclays and...
- Jarden Plans $250M Bond Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p21
The article reports on the senior notes due 2016 that will be issued by Jarden Corp. on May 4, 2009. The company plans to price the notes 250 million U.S. dollars to help repay a portion of its senior term loans. According to the company, the notes would be guaranteed by some of its domestic...
- N.Y.C. Finance, Water Agencies Plan Deals . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p27
Reports that a pair of New York City issuers plan to hit the U.S. market by bringing some deals as of February 5, 2002. Deal signed by New York City's Transistional Finance Authority (TFA); Long-term special tax revenue bonds issued by TFA; Revenue bonds issued by New York City Municipal Water...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p16
Reports on the results of negotiated sales of several bond issued by different states of the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Name of the companies those won the negotiation deals for different bonds; Details for amount and coupon rates offered for purchasing the bonds; Description of the bonds;...
- S.F. Airport, 2 Other Sales Continue California's March to Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p31
Focuses on deals worked out by the state of California for the month of March 2001. Bonds being sold in the competitive sale by the San Francisco Airports Commission; Utilization of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings issued by the firm Standards & Poor's.
- A Major Deal for MetPier. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Reports the marketing of new-money and refunding bonds by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority in Chicago, Illinois. Finance for the expansion of a convention center; Value of the debt-service deferral techniques; Use for the flow of tourism-related taxes and the state sales tax...
- Rival Universities to Sell Part of $1.3B Slate OK'd by Texas Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p48
Reports the approval of the bond deals by the Texas Bond Review Board in Dallas, Texas. Availability of the revenue system financing bonds; Increase of the system on commercial paper program; Amount of the consolidated revenue bonds.