TransDigm Acquisition Deal Kicks Off
- TransDigm To Acquire Aerial Delivery Systems Company Airborne Systems. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/ 2/2013, p7
The article reports on the move by TransDigm Group Inc. as of December 2013 to acquire Airborne Systems Inc. for 250 million dollars in cash, subject to regulatory approvals.
- DEAL OF THE MONTH. // Smart Business Cleveland;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of AmSafe Gobal Holdings, a manufacturer of highly-engineered, proprietary space products, by TransDigm.
- TransDigm scoops up Goodrich unit. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/29/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p0022
The article reports that TransDigm Group Inc. has agreed to acquire the pump and engine control systems business of Goodrich Corp. for an estimated 236 million U.S. dollars in cash.
- GET READY FOR A BUSY YEAR. Melchiorre, Albert D. // Smart Business Cleveland;Feb2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p22
The article presents investment news including completed acquisitions by Lubrizol Corp., TransDigm Group Inc., and First Communications Inc., the 25th and 26th acquisitions of The Riverside Co., and the announcement of the merger between Amistco Separation Products and two divisions of ACS...
- DEAL OF THE MONTH. // Smart Business Cleveland;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p29
The article discusses Schneller Holdings LLC's acquisition by TransDigm Group Inc. on August 31, 2011 for 288.5 million dollars in cash.
- Alcoa Acquires TransDigm's Aerospace Fastener Business. // Fastener Technology International;Apr2011, p52
The article reports that Alcoa Inc. has purchased the aerospace fastener business of TransDigm Group Inc.
- AAR to sell cargo handling business to TransDigm. // American Journal of Transportation;3/9/2015, Issue 598, p23
The article reports that TransDigm Group Inc. will be acquiring Telair Cargo Group, the cargo handling business of AAR Corp., for 725 million U.S. dollars in cash.
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p25
The article reports on a term loan started by a bank group composed of Credit Suisse, UBS, Barclays and Morgan Stanley, to help TransDigm Group to finance an acquisition. The bank group has started syndication of the term loan on November 3, 2010 in which price talk is at Libor plus 375 basis...
- TransDigm Racks Up Debt, Still Dominates. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the dominance of TransDigm Group Inc. with the help of a bank group to finance an acquisition in the U.S. It states that the acquisition deal will help push the TransDigm at the top level in the market as indicated by analysts and sources. It also notes that the group will...