Banks Shop $210M TLB for Paxton Media
- Banks Pull Exploitive Payday Loans. Crowell, Charlene // Skanner (Seattle, WA & Portland, OR Combined Edition);1/29/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p4
The author discusses aspects of the decision of four U.S. banks that make payday loans to pull their products out of the market which include Wells Fargo, Fifth Third, and US Bank.
- News. Cobb, Mike // Estates Gazette;5/2/2015, Issue 836, p03
The article reports the move by offices investor Welput as of early May 2015 to secure a 100 million pound term loan and a 100 million pound revolving credit facility on a floating rate from the bank Wells Fargo to refinance its debt.
- Is Wells Fargo bank the last lender standing? Cruzak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/12/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p1
The article discusses a report of the financial Web site CNN Money.com which claims that Wells Fargo bank was the only top 10 small-business lender to loan more in 2009 than in 2008. According to data from the U.S. Small Business Administration, Wells Fargo loaned 605 million U.S. dollars in...
- SBA LENDERS. // Orange County Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p23
Presents updates on loan transactions completed by small business administration lenders in Orange County, California, as of June 18, 2002. Wells Fargo Bank; U.S. Bank; Comerica Bank.
- How To Mitigate Risk of DDoS Attacks. Otsuka, Ken // Credit Union Journal;1/28/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p29
The article reports on the launch of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks by the criminal groups in oppose to the U.S. largest financial institutions. It states that the criminal groups use the DDoS attacks to divert institution resources as cyber thieves logged into customer accounts to...
- ISSUERS PRESS EFFORTS TO TUTOR STUDENTS ON HANDLING DEBT. // CardLine;2/2/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p29
The article focuses on the initiative of Target Financial Services, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo & Co. to educate college students about consumer credits. Individual pilot programs monitored by the Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI), shows that early intervention techniques, such as...
- Las Vegas Area Banks. // Las Vegas Business Press;2002 Book of Lists, p51
Lists several area banks in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by assets for the year ended 2000. U.S. Bank; California Federal Bank; Wells Fargo; Bank of America.
- US Bank, Comerica, Bank 1, Wells Post Gains . // American Banker;4/17/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 73, p2
Reports the financial performance of several U.S. banking companies for the first quarter. Presentation of the U.S. Bankcorp's profit growth; Identification of consumer loan growth as the major contributor in the increased earnings of Wells Fargo; Increment in profits of Comerica Inc.
- Banks Rev Up Pricing on AutoTrader TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p6
The article focuses on revisions made by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo to the terms of a term loan B financing for AutoTrader's spinoff from Cox Enterprises