Vertis Plans Prepackaged Ch.11 Filing
- Vertis to Exit Ch. 11 by Year End. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p12
The article reports that Baltimore, Maryland-based communications company Vertis Holdings will exit Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by the end of 2010.
- Vertis Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/5/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 41, p6
The article reports that Vertis Holdings has filed a pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and secured 600 million dollars loan to help in financing its reorganization.
- Vertis Files Pre-Pack Ch. 11, Gets $200M DIP. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p14
The article reports that a prepackaged Chapter 11 restructuring plan has been filed by communications company Vertis Holdings and it has secured a 200 million U.S. dollar debtor-in-possession (DIP) revolver atop its previously announced 600 million U.S. dollar in new debt.
- Vertis Exits Bankruptcy with $200M DIP. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p45
The article reports on Vertis Holdings's exit from bankruptcy via 100 million U.S. dollars in new equity and 200 million U.S. dollars in debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing.
- Vertis Bankrupt, Again. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p22
The article reports on Vertis Holdings' decision to take a voluntary, pre-packaged Chapter 11 filing two years after exiting a bankruptcy. The filing will eliminate approximately 700 million U.S. dollars of debt, which comprise 60% of its total outstanding debt. Prior to the filing, Vertis...
- Vertis Seeks $500M First-Lien Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p5
The article focuses on the refinancing scheme for marketing communications company Vertis Holdings, involving a 500 million U.S. dollars first-lien term loan to refinance existing debt, which includes 13.5 percent senior pay-in-kind notes due 2014 and 18.5 percent senior secured second-lien debt...
- Argentina's Bankruptcy Law of 1995. Dobson, Juan M. // Texas International Law Journal;Winter98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p101
Discusses the 1995 bankruptcy law of Argentina, which contemplates reorganizations and liquidation bankruptcy. Law's attempt to devise mechanisms that may salvage the enterprise without the debtor; Description of the notion of 'enterprise salvage'; Evidence of how unviable many Argentine...
- Practice opportunities serving those in distress in Chapter 11. Baldiga, Nancy R. // CPA Journal;May98, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p28
Discusses the potential service opportunities provided by Chapter 11 bankruptcy rules to accountants. Overview of the Chapter 11 process; Evaluation of the reorganization plan; Factors to be considered in the feasibility review; Issue of plan feasibility; Creditor service; Debtor service;...
- Riese exits Chap. 11. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p4
Focuses on the reorganization of Riese Organization in the United States. Plans of opening restaurants in New York; Emergence of the National Restaurants Management Inc., the company's subsidiary from the Chapter 11 bankruptcy; Details on the settlement of claims to ALGM LLC, the company's creditor.