In Demand, Deltek TL Gets Tighter
- Credit Suisse Sweetens SonicWALL Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p12
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse to increase the coupon on a 155 million dollar first-lien term loan by 125 basis points (bps) to London interbank offered rate (Libor) plus 625 bps, and upped the coupon on a 105 million dollar second lien to Libor plus 1,000 bps from Libor...
- Banks to Launch $450M Loan for UCI. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p28
The article reports that Credit Suisse, HSBC and Nomura will commence arranging a 450 million U.S. dollar term loan B for UCI International on January 13, 2011.
- Banks Shop Loans for Two Tech Companies. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p19
The article reports on the move by Credit Suisse to start marketing a 260 million U.S. dollar credit facility for California-based information technology (IT) provider SonicWall, and a similar move by Jefferies for a 240 million dollar term loan for the software firm Vision Solutions in 2010.
- Bond Issue Helps Equistar Reduce Loan. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 34, pN.PAG
The article informs that Equistar Chemicals was able to reduce the size of its term loan B by $200 million, to $300 million, after successfully selling $700 million of seven-year senior notes. Citibank and Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. led the bond issue, which was increased from $500...
- CS Launches High Sierra TL Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p15
The article reports that Credit Suisse will start shopping a 150 million dollar term loan B for High Sierra Energy on July 19, 2010.
- Price Talk Set on Grosvenor Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/18/2013, p16
The article reports on the move by hedge fund investment management firm Grosvenor Capital Management as of mid-November 2013 to launch a 435 million dollar seven-year term loan offer in order to fund its acquisition of Credit Suisse's private equity group.
- Credit Suisse Pulls Primary Energy TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p21
This article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse to manage a term loan for Primary Energy, an energy company based in Oak Brook, Illinois, in 2009. The loan agreement required Primary Energy to make quarterly scheduled amortization payments. The company plans to use the proceeds from the...
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/30/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loans. It mentions that Sabre Corp. is looking for a new term loan as part of its effort to extend the maturity of its existing 1.7 billion U.S. dollars senior secured facility due in 2014. It states that Credit Suisse First London Corp. has launched the...
- Price Talk Set on Advantage Sales TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;12/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p17
The article reports on the 800-million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and a 425-million U.S. dollar second-lien loan achieved by arranger Credit Suisse for Advantage Sales & Marketing.