Understanding Twitter and the power of 're-tweet.'
- TOOLS: In 140 characters or less. // AdMedia;May2009, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p33
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of using social web site Twitter.
- Find anyone, anywhere. Karagiannis, Konstantinos // Poptronics;Feb2000, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p53
Features web sites for locating people. Includes PeopleFind; Yahoo! People Search; 1-800-U.S. Search; Website and telephone locating features of the web sites; Tools included.
- World Wide Friends. Sperry, Shelley // National Geographic;Mar2010, Vol. 217 Issue 3, following p15
The article discusses the popularity of social networking web sites from across the globe and presents a chart which shows ten of the sites that had the most visitors in October of 2009.
- CYBERWISE. S. A. D. // Black Enterprise;May2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p47
The article provides an answer to a question on how to create an online social media connection.
- Are you feeling sociable? // Computer Weekly;10/21/2008, p32
The article lists several social networking Web sites, including www.facebook.com, www.youtube.com, and www.twitter.com.
- Would You Like Fries With That Social Network? Kilcrease, April // Red Herring;1/3/2008, p1
The article reviews the social network web site FohBoh.
- First Pro-Social Site Urges The Facebook Generation To Develop The 'M Factor'. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p101
The article reviews the web site Horsesmouth.
- MAMIVERSE launched for Latina Moms and Daughters. // Online Product News;Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p7
The article reviews the Web site MAMIVERSE.com, a lifestyle, news, and social media website specifically for Latina mothers and daughters.
- NEW SOCIAL COMMUNITY INTEGRATED INTO RFMA WEBSITE. // Online Product News;Jun2009, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p7
The article reviews the web site Restaurant Facility Management Association (RFMA) available at http://www.rfmaonline.com.