The Blueprint 3
- MySpace Woos Advertisers With Site Redesign. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;6/16/2008, p1
The article deals with the announcement of MySpace, a social-networking Web site, that it will launch a series of navigational and aesthetic changes to its web page to make the site more advertiser friendly. To attract brand advertisers MySpace's redesigned main portal page will feature a larger...
- SEEING OTHER PEOPLE. Ashlock, Jesse // Print;Feb2009, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p40
The article discusses the design of online social networks. The author comments on a redesign of the social networking website Facebook and discusses how online services such as America Online (AOL) and CompuServe influenced the design of online social networks. The creation of online identities...
- Myspace to launch new site design. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);9/25/2012, p4
The article reports on the plan of social networking and music web site Myspace to launch a new site design. It notes that MySpace Inc., bought by Specific Media Group and pop singer Justin Timberlake, has announced to introduce a new site in which users can either create a new account or log in...
- MySpace gets makeover; options for branding grow. Woodson, Alex // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;6/13/2008, p56
The article reports that News Corp.'s social networking Web site MySpace Inc. has said that it is rolling out a redesigned home page, TV player and other enhancements beginning in the coming week. The Web site also will overhaul site navigation, its profile editor and its search system. MySpace...
- MySpace: next big web portal? Brodesser-Akner, Claude // Advertising Age;6/16/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 24, p4
An interview is presented with Chris DeWolfe, co-founder of the online social network MySpace. DeWolfe describes a 2008 re-design of MySpace's Web site. He explains the company's plan to make MySpace a functioning Web portal to attract advertising and compete with firms such as Google. DeWolfe...
- MySpace signs up to MMF associates programme. Cardew, Ben // Music Week;8/28/2010, Issue 34, p4
The article reports that MySpace Inc. had signed up in the associate programme of the Music Managers Forum (MMF) to guarantee that the needs of the artists and management of MySpace are considered by the MMF.
- Facebook vs. MySpace. LindseyParker // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);3/31/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p6
The article compares the online social networking sites Facebook Inc. and MySpace Inc.
- Wild World of Online Social Networking. // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;1/22/2007, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the social networking sites. Several social networking sites such MySpace and Facebook became a place for people to interact and share their opinion in the aspect of commerce and financial services. Moreover, the increasing number of people signing up for free membership...
- The Dangers Of Social Networking Sites. Cain, Greg; Jones, Jennifer // New Zealand Management;Nov2008, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p59
No abstract available.