FDA approves mannitol bronchial-challenge test kit
- Pipeline preview. // Formulary;Apr2013, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p134
The article presents information on several new drugs and vaccines presented to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for approval. Bronchitol, from Pharmaxis Ltd., is used for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. FDA has asked Pharmaxis to conduct an additional clinical trial to get an...
- Pharmaxis's product pipeline is progressing well. // Australasian Biotechnology;Jul2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p12
The article deals with the achievements of the product pipeline of Pharmaxis as of July 2010. The firm has received the resubmission of its New Drug Application (NDA) for Aridol, a mannitol inhalation powder, in April after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) sent a letter in December...
- News Briefs. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;9/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p1499
The article reports that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a new formulation of docetaxel and a needleless intravenous (i.v.) connector with chlorhexidine and silver and zero-fluid displacement.
- Slew of approvables. // Drug Topics;11/17/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 22, p27
Lists several approval drugs by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Ranexa to treat chronic angina; Insulin determir, a long-acting form of the diabetes drug; Fortament, an extended-release product to lower blood glucose.
- FDA actions in brief. // Formulary;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p42
The article discusses news briefs about drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The drugs include dalfampridine extended release tablets, tocilzumab and morphine sulfate oral solution.
- Pipeline preview. // Formulary;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p113
The article offers U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) drug approval news briefs. Miglustat has been approved for the treatment of Niemann-Pick type C disease, pirfenidone has been recommended for approval to improve lung function and pixantrone has been recommended not to be approved.
- FDA actions in brief. // Formulary;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p114
The article presents a list of drugs approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) including doxepin for the treatment of insomnia, adapalene lotion for the treatment of acne and somatropin injection for the treatment of growth hormone disorders.
- New molecular entities/biologics. // Formulary;Feb2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p78
Reports on drugs approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as of February 2003. Extraneal; Humira.
- FDA Drug Approvals. // Formulary;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p392
Reports on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval of various drugs, as of July 2003. Boniva; Xolair; FluMist.