Save Money: Manage Health Benefits Online
- Employers to focus on communicating health benefits. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;6/4/2013, p3
The article offers information on research that reveals the plan of 28 percent of human resources and benefits professionals to put a greater focus on communicating health benefits to their staff in 2013.
- Course-Based Research as a Catalyst for Undergraduates' Interest in Scientific Investigation: Benefits of the SEA-PHAGES Program. Cross, Trevor; Moran, Deborah; Wodarski, Donna; Harrison, Melinda; Dunbar, David // Council on Undergraduate Research Quarterly;Spring2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on the benefits of the Science Education Alliance's Phage Hunters Advancing Genomics and Evolutionary Science (SEA-PHAGES) program for undergraduate students at Cabrini College in Radnor, Pennsylvania. It says that the program gave students the opportunity to conduct summer...
- Tackling technology. // American School & University;May2006, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p12
The article features the Center for Science, Education and Technology at Cabrini College in Radnor, Pennsylvania. The cost of the construction of the center is cited. The facilities and equipment installed at the center are also stated. In addition, the article mentions the importance of the...
- Involve Employees in Care. Breuer, Nancy L. // Workforce;Oct2001 Supplement, Vol. 80, p26
Presents a guideline on how to involve employees in the management of their health benefit plans. Identification of the needs and wants of employees; Provision of a variety of health benefit plans; Presentation of costs and features of the plan to employees.
- How Feds Could Soon Receive Better Quality Health Care. Katz, Eric // Government Executive;12/16/2014, p1
The article reports a proposed rule from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) that would streamline the assessments for the two types of federal employee health benefits plans (FEHBP).
- Vince Explores the Legend of Cabrini's Tunnel. // Voices: The Journal of New York Folklore;2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3/4, p16
The author narrates his experience when he and his friends went in search of the tunnel connecting the Mansion and Grace Hall at Cabrini College. The author describes the smell of the basement walls, the cobwebs, his concern of being accused of stealing, and their encounter with a facilities...
- Guiding students through the faith journey. Eidemiller, Maryann Gogniat // Our Sunday Visitor;9/9/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 19, p6B
The article focuses on the campus ministry at Cabrini College in Radnor, Pennsylvania, led by Father Carl F. Janicki.
- Cabrini COLLEGE. Huffine, Sandra // Teen Ink;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates Cabrini College in Radnor, Pennsylvania. The author admired the school for having an accommodating staff and students. It is said that Cabrini's small campus provides the college a family environment. The location of the school is described as well as the quality of...
- NO LONGER FALLING SHORT: Cafe jazzes up PA campus. // FoodService Director;3/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the success of the Jazzman's Cafe of Cabrini College in Radnor, Pennsylvania. Background of the establishment of the coffee shop; Menus offered at Jazzman's Cafe; Evidence of the success of the coffee shop.