Refreshing Lessons in Empowerment
- Do you delegate like a pro? // Communication Briefings;Dec2011, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p4
A quiz concerning the delegation of authority to employees is presented.
- The Art Of Delegating. Gazda, Sharon // HR Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p75
Deals with the benefits of effective delegation to employee morale, manager productivity and organizational success. Types of delegating that managers need to consider before passing the workload to their employees; Factors that led to failure of delegations; How to plan a delegating strategy.
- Make aims clear-cut when delegating authority to others. Smith, Gregory P. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);06/26/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 53, p25
Discusses guidelines in delegating work in the office. Determination of tasks that will be delegated; Clarification of results needed; Definition of employees' responsibilities; Establishment of a follow-up schedule.
- To The Rescue. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Mar1999, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p79
Offers advice on how to avoid upward delegation in a company. Ramifications to consider in upward delegation; Causes that underlie most cases of upward delegation.
- releasing the power within your employees. Fracaro, Ken // Supervision;May2002, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the benefits of delegation as a managerial tool. Information on ways to determine the need for delegation; Discussion on steps to successfully delegate responsibility; Cumulative effect of delegation on employees and managers.
- Touchy management situations revisited: Why it's a bad idea to overrule a subordinate. Lewis, ABob // InfoWorld;07/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p80
Discusses whether it is right to overrule a subordinate who is about to make a mistake. When it is right to delegate authority; Disadvantage from asking second initiative from staff-level employees and supervisors.
- Before delegating, form three groups. // Managing People at Work;Mar2012, Issue 360, p6
The article discusses technology firm Novero founder Razvan Olosu's use of delegation as a key element of leadership as well as the three categories of his direct report for its improvement such as cars, trains and airplanes.
- TO BE THE BEST. ADAFLEAGBE, KAFUI // Revista Istmo;mar/abr2013, Vol. 55 Issue 325, p11
No abstract available.
- For Delegation to Work, It Has to Come with Coaching. Nawaz, Sabina // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;5/5/2016, p2
The article presents information on the "Delegation Dial" to help managers in evaluating employee skills and guide tasks in delegation while ensuring the empowerment of the employee in his or her responsibility for the final deliverable.