CRC-Evans Acquired By Stanley Black & Decker
- CEPI holdings acquires CRC-Evans. // Underground Construction;Aug97, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p76
Reports about the acquisition of the assets and business of CEO-Evans Pipeline International Incorporated by CERN Holdings Incorporated. Retention of the CEO-EVANS name as the operational name of CEPI Holdings: Retention of the company's major divisions and key operating and marketing...
- NEWSREEL. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 232 Issue 7, p4
Reports on developments in the pipeline and gas industry in the U.S. Introduction of CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc.'s new logo which incorporates the CRC-Evans heritage with the forward-looking philosophy that drives the company; Agreement signed by Honeywell Inc. to acquire InterCorr...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 244, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of InfoLogix, a provider of enterprise mobility solutions in Hatboro, Pennsylvania, by Stanley Black & Decker, a diversified industrial company in New Britain, Connecticut.
- Clearing the Mind. Corbett, Andrea J. // HR Magazine;Jul2011, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p64
The article features Andrea J. Corbett, a senior human resources (HR) representative at Stanley Black & Decker who is responsible in merging Black & Decker's hardware and home improvement division with Stanley Hardware.
- Stanley Advances in Plans to Acquire Niscayah. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the plan of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. to acquire the class A and B shares, and warrants of Niscayah Group AB in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Newsreel. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2014, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p4
The article offers worls gas exploration news briefs as of March 2014. CRC-Evans Pipeline International Inc. opened its new Offshore Division Headquarters in Alness, Scotland. The Association of Oil Pipe Lines (AOPL) and American Petroleum Institute (API) launched the Pipeline Safety Excellence...
- Stanley Black & Decker Outbids Securitas. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p12
This article reports on the intention of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. to acquire Niscayah Group AB in the U.S. in 2011. The powers tools manufacturer offered to acquire the business for 1.2 billion U.S. dollars. An independent committee of the board of directors of Niscayah Group recommended the...
- Today's Transactions Spectrum Brands Buys Stanley Black & Decker's Hardware Business for $1.4B. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p5
The article reports on the plan of Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc. to buy the hardware and home improvement business of Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- Stanley builds profits. McLaughlin, Kathleen // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p3A
The article reports on the 224 million dollar profit of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. in New Britain, Connecticut. Donald Allan, chief financial officer (CFO) of Stanley Black & Decker, states that the biggest factor of its growth is its security division. Justin Boswell, president of the...