Victory for Radiodetection at the 3rd Annual ORCGA Locate Rodeo
- April 6: Electronics technicians day. Steckler, Larry // Electronics Now;Apr93, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p82
Presents an opportunity for becoming a Certified Electronics Technician, (CET). World-wide observance of `Electronics Technicians Day' on April 6, 1993; Statement from Ernie Curtis, CET, Chairman of the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET); What ISCET is;...
- ISCET certified administrators for CET exam. // Electronics Now;Apr94, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p78
Presents a list of administrators for the Certified Electronics Technician (CET) exams certified by the International Society of Certified Electronics Technicians (ISCET). Name; Contact information.
- CEDIA. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p30
A calendar of events for Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) in January to February 2008 is presented which includes the Electronic Systems Technician (EST) Basic Residential Boot Camp, the Designer Review and Exam, and CEDIA University (CU) on the Road.
- CDs Prep Instructors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/18/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the release of Core Essentials compact discs (CDs) which will help students prepare for the North American Technician Excellence (NATE ) Core exam.
- RETA Implements National Skill Standards. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/24/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 17, p6
Reports the plan of Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association to develop a nationally accepted skill standards in Glenview, Illinois. Provision of defined career path and educational program for industrial refrigeration operators; Definition of specific job levels; Cost effectiveness of...
- A Day In The Life Of A Technician. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/14/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 7, p1
Profiles Jay Messenger, service technician for Aire Serv/JBS Heating & Cooling Inc. Career history; Job responsibility; Achievements and accomplishment.
- Hot stuff. // Landscape Management;Dec94, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the total number of tests given by the Outdoor Power Equipment Technician Certification Testing program as of December 1994. Comments from Service Dealers Association director of certification Virgil Russell; Contact information.
- Record time. Ashley, Jeff // Site Management & Technology;Fall2002, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on the importance of circuit documentation in radio systems. Discussion on the use of line cards as a method of circuit documentation; Methods used in identifying circuits; Example of other facility structures that need documentation; Importance of good documentation to...
- Technician training for new technologies. Johnson, Larry // Lightwave;Nov2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p188
Emphasizes the need for training technicians on DWDM implementation, challenges and opportunities for a certain company. Standardization of laser wavelengths for DWDM applications; Future role of photonic technicians.