- U.S. Pipe and Foundry Announces Metalfit Acquisition. // Modern Casting;Feb2015, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on completion of acquisition of industrial castings maker Metalfit Inc., by the U.S. Pipe and Foundry Co. and presents views of Paul Ciolino, chief executive officer (CEO) at U.S. Pipe.
- Railhead Underground Products Enters Alliance With Triple D Enterprise. // Underground Construction;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p55
The article reports on the strategic alliance between Railhead Underground Products, a horizontal directional drilling tools maker, and Triple D Enterprise, Inc. This global sales and distribution agreement will provide underground construction contractors with a single source for most of their...
- 2005 Buyer's Guide. // Underground Construction;Aug2005, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p28
The article presents a list of companies dealing with underground construction. Some of them are 3M Locators, A & L Underground, A-Lok Products Inc., A-Systems Corp., Accuform Signs, Advanced Excavation & Cutting Technology, Allied Construction Products, Allied Contracting Co. Inc., Allied North...
- Foremen play key Role in Reducing Eye Injuries at U.S. Pipe. // Foundry Management & Technology;Nov2000, Vol. 128 Issue 11, p50
Focuses on the safety program of the United States Pipe and Foundry in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Job responsibilities of Roger Shepherd, general foreman of the grinding department at U.S. Pipe; Daylong safety orientation on all aspects of the job provided to employees; Senior employees'...
- Mueller to Close North Birmingham Ductile Pipe Plant. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the closing of the ductile iron pipe casting plant of U.S. Pipe and Foundry Co. LLC in North Birmingham, Alabama.
- U.S. Pipe to Build+$40-Million Plant. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2007, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the move of U.S. Pipe & Foundry Co. to build a new pipe plant in Bessemer, Alabama. The cost of the new plant is $ 40- 45 million and it will be efficiency-based, streamlined and flow-through process facility. In addition, the new plant will create more jobs and employees...
- U.S. Pipe shutters Anniston, Ala. castings plant. // Contractor Magazine;May2003, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p28
This article reports that the company United States Pipe and Foundry Co. has ceased production and manufacturing operations at its U.S. Castings plant in Anniston, Alabama. The decision comes after several years of declining financial results at the U.S. Castings division and will result in the...
- EC&S to Build New U.S. Pipe Plant in Bessemer, AL. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the plan of EC&S to install the $40 to $45 million ductile iron pipe plant in Bessemer, Alabama. It employed the services of U.S. Pipe & Foundry to design the plant and it will be installed next to its existing plant in Bessemer. According to EC&S, the plant will be the...
- Manufacturer pipes waste to own landfills. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;02/26/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p9
Features the internal waste management at United States Pipe and Foundry Co., the largest supplier of ductile iron pipe and fittings. Shipment of waste materials to company-owned landfills in rural Jefferson County, Alabama.