- Cuyahoga Falls firm wound up over water pump's potential. Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p11
The article evaluates the Feltenberger Pendulum Pump by Gravitational Energy Corp.
- Ameron and Valspar sign agreement. // Products Finishing;Apr97, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p125
Reports on the agreement signed by Ameron International Corporation, Pasadena, California, to acquire Valspar Corporation, of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Details of the agreement; Financial information on Valspar.
- Ameron and Valspar sign acquisition exchange agreement. Nanstiel, Erik // Roads & Bridges;May97, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the agreement signed by the Ameron International Corporation to acquire the maintenance coatings business of Valspar Corporation. Annual sales of both companies; Implication of the agreement.
- Energy operator NOV, Ameron close $777 million merger. // Concrete Products;Nov2011, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the closure of the merger deal between Pasadena, California-based Ameron International Corp. and Houston, Texas-based National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Inc. at an early-October stockholders meeting in the U.S.
- PPG to Acquire Ameron Coatings Business. // Finishing Today;Aug2006, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on PPG Industries' agreement to acquire the Performance Coatings and Finishes business of Ameron International Corp. in Pasadena, California. The agreement is settled under a purchase price of $115 million plus a working capital adjustment. It also includes Ameron's 40%...
- PPG to Acquire Ameron's Coatings; Buys Out Korean JV Partner. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;7/5/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 23, p9
This article reports on the decision of PG Industries to acquire the performance coatings and finishes business of Ameron International of Pasadena, California, a maker of coatings and finishes for the protection of metals and large structures, for $115 million, plus a post-closing price...
- PPG to buy Ameron's coatings business. Ford, Brian // Chemical Market Reporter;7/3/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that PPG Industries Inc. will buy performance coatings and finishes business of Ameron International Corp. and the remaining share of Dongju Industrial, a South Korea-based coating business. The acquisition expands and amplifies the PPG's coatings business penetrations in...
- Ameron broadens palette with Croda acquisition. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/22/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 15, p22
Reports that Ameron International Corporation has acquired the industrial paints business of Croda International PLC. Croda's operational business; Significance of the deal; Croda's only remaining coatings activity.
- Energy operator, Ameron merger on track for Q4 cLose. // Concrete Products;Aug2011, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the proposed merger between National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) and Ameron International Corp. in 2011 in the U.S.