Deep well camera brought images of miners to world
- 1993 IWRMRC winners. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Mar1994, Vol. 195 Issue 3, p16BB
Announces the winners of the 1993 International Western Regional Mine-Rescue Competitions (IWRMRC). Competing teams for the underground mine-rescue competition; Competing teams for the open-pit competition; Highlights of the competition.
- A third of Chilean miners out as of this morning. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/13/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 242, p2
The article reports that one-third of the trapped miners at San Jose mine were rescued in San Jose, Chile.
- Test Runs In Chile Mine Rescue Succeed. Edaburn, Patrick // Moderate Voice;10/12/2010, p9
The article reports on the success of the first couple test runs for mine rescue work in Chile.
- East-Asia-Intel.com: Broadcast of dramatic China mining rescue said to have been staged - May 12, 2010. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;5/12/2010, p3
The article reports that the rescue operation of more than 100 Chinese workers who were trapped for a week at a flooded coal mine was said to have been staged and a major deception in Beijing, China.
- A Peaceful War Beneath Norilsk or, A Day in the Life of a Mine Rescuer. Kobilyakov, Ivan // Russian Life;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p44
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of becoming a mine rescuer in Norilsk, Russia.
- INSIDE THE RESCUE. // PM Network;Oct2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on rescue of 33 trapped miners in CopiapÃ³, in Chile last October.
- Hope fades for missing miners. // Filipino Post;4/28/2011, p11
The article focuses on the weakening of hope for the rescue of 19 missing miners following a landslide at a gold mining village in Compostela Valley, Philippines.
- The Digit. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);11/8/2010 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 156 Issue 19, p18
The article presents statistics on the estimated number of tweets per hour about the Chilean mine rescue.
- Rocky Rescue. // Weekly Reader News Edition 4-6;10/8/2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p2
The article discusses a rescue mission in Chile to save the lives of trapped miners that have been stuck in the hot space underground in 2010.