CUIRE Students Visit Northwest Pipe (NWP) Company Plant In Saginaw, TX
- Northwest Pipe Co. expanding Texas facility. // Supply House Times;Mar2012, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the plan of Vancouver, Washington-based Northwest Pipe Co. to expand its manufacturing facility to help serve the large water projects in Saginaw, Texas.
- NORTHWEST PIPE LANDS TWO CALIFORNIA PROJECTS. // Metal Center News;Aug2003, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p43
Reports on the selection of Portland, Oregon-based firm Northwest Pipe Co. to supply steel pipes and fittings for two construction projects in California. Information on the two construction projects; Dimensions of steel pipes and fittings that will be supplied by the firm; Place where pipes...
- Northwest Pipe Announces New Spiral Weld Line. // Supply House Times;Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p26
No abstract available.
- NORTHWEST GAINS PROJECT IN TEXAS. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the selection of Northwest Pipe Co. to provide welded steel pipe for three sections of a water-treatment project in Texas.
- Northwest Pipe Co.'s Tubular Products Group Earns Largest Project in Its History. // Welding Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the success of steel pipe manufacturer Northwest Pipe Co. to win the Double H Pipeline project, which enables them to provide pipelines to transport crude oil from Dore, North Dakota, to Guernsey, Wyoming.
- Northwest Pipe and S. J. Louis Awarded Major Wyoming Project. // Welding Journal;Sep2014, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the selection for Northwest Pipe Co. in Vancouver, Washington to supply pipe for a pipeline project between Wyodak and Moorcroft, Wyoming which is being constructed by S. J. Louis Construction.
- Northwest Exploring Options for OCTG. // Metal Center News;Oct2013, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p12
The reports that Vancouver, Washington-based Northwest Pipe Co. is exploring strategic alternatives for its oil country tubular goods (OCTG) business following a comprehensive review of the company's asset base and also focus on growing its core water transmission business.
- W.Va. Companies in Line to Supply Ohio Uranium Enrichment Plant. Kasey, Pam // State Journal (WV);12/16/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p12
The article reports that ATK and Northwest Pipe Co. are in line to supply essential equipment to the U.S Enrichment Corp. Inc.'s facility in Pike County, Ohio.
- Northwest Pipe Co. Expands in Houston. // Welding Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 87 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on Vancouver, Washington-based Northwest Pipe Co.'s plans to construct a new tubular products pipe manufacturing facility in the Houston, Texas area. The company is already finalizing site location and permitting issues and expects to begin construction in summer 2008....