NASTT Student Chapter - UT Arlington
- New Learning Opportunities @ UCT. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p34
The article offers information on the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from February 1-4, 2016.
- Seriously Educational. // Underground Construction;Sep2010, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p30
A calendar of events in the Underground Construction Industry (UCT) in the U.S. in January 25-27, 2011 is presented which includes tutorials about sewer and water rehabilitation technologies, "Trenchless Technical Symposium," and "Waterworks Conference: Facing Reality."
- iSchool Features Alum's Photos Of Jazz Greats. // Alumni News;Mar2011, p17
The article reports that the University of Texas at Austin School of Information (iSchool) alumnus and photojournalist Tad Hershorn has donated a string of prints documenting four decades o the jazz field to the iSchool.
- Large turnout for contractors reception. Craig, Jim // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p8
Highlights the `Underground Construction/Pipeline and Gas Journal' magazine's 1998 Contractor Reception. McElroy Manufacturing's Jim Craig's presentation on generic butt fusion procedures; Pipeline safety specialist Dewitt Burdeaux's presentation about pertinent safety issues.
- 2011-12 Calendar of Events. // Underground Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p96
A calendar of events for the underground construction industry in the U.S. from October 2011 to March 2012 is presented which includes the Dinner Meeting of the Louisiana Pipeliners Association on November 14, DCA Fall Meeting & Contractor Reception on November 1-3 and The Rental Show on...
- 1st trenchless municipal forum meets in Houston. // Underground Construction;Aug98, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p3
Highlights the Mid-South Trenchless Technology Municipal Forum's first meeting which was held on May 6, 1998 in Houston, Texas. Meeting organizers; Objectives in organizing the forum; Forum participants; Issues discussed.
- Welcome to the 2012 No-Dig Show! Ragula, George; Staheli, Kim // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Dec2011, p4
The article offers information on the No-Dig conference on trenchless construction to be held from March 11, 2012 to March 15, 2012. INSET: Program Committee.
- Missouri Western/DOT holds 5th Trenchless Conference. // Underground Construction;Jun98, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on a trenchless technology conference in Saint Joseph, Missouri on May 5-6, 1998. Sponsors of the program; Emphasis on road crossings and construction applications on sewer, water, gas and drainage pipeline applications; Speakers invited.
- Purdue University hosts trenchless symposium. // Underground Construction;Feb98, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the holding of the 1998 Trenchless Technology Symposium hosted by the Department of Construction Technology at Purdue University School of Engineering Technology in West Lafayette, Indiana. Date; Venue; Topics; Registration costs; Contact information.