UCTA Awards Scholarships
- CUIRE Provides Testing and Research Services on the Integrated Pipeline (IPL) Project. // Underground Construction;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p30
The article reports on the testing, evaluation and consulting services contract that was awarded to the Center for Underground Infrastructure Research and Education (CURIE) by the Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD) in Texas for the Integrated Pipeline (IPL) Project.
- From the Director. // Underground Construction;Oct2010, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p26
The article offers information on the activities of the Center for Underground Infrastructure Research and Education (CUIRE) in the U.S. for October 2010 including research projects, educational activities and consulting activities for the Integrated Pipeline (IPL) Project.
- Activities & Events. // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p52
The article offers information related to Underground Construction Technology (UCT) in San Antonio, Texas. It mentions the Scholarship Golf Tournament by the Underground Construction Technology Association (UCTA) to be held at the Quarry Golf Club on January 23, 2012. It adds that Gopal K....
- RETC is here again and it's time for exciting changes with UCA of SME. Petersen, Jeffrey // Mining Engineering;Jun2013, Vol. 65 Issue 6, Special section p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a report on the history of tunneling and the introduction of new members for the Executive Committee for the Underground Construction Association for the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, Krishniah Murthy, Kellie Rotunno,...
- All Work, No Play? No Way? // Underground Construction;Dec2010, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p52
The article offers information on the events at the Underground Construction Technology Association (UCTA) International Conference. January 25, 2010 is the opening day Cocktail Reception, wherein light snacks will be offered at the cash bars. Doctor Cumaraswamy Vipulanandan (Vipu) to be named...
- Industry Experts Serve. // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p37
The article announces several appointments at the Underground Construction Technology Association's (UCTA) national board including appointment of David Ellett at UCTA Gulf Coast chapter, Frank Crumb at UCTA North Texas Chapter, and Jeff Haby at UCTA South Texas Chapter.
- UCA of SME Welcomes New Executive Committee Members. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Aug2011, p14
The article offers information on members of the Executive Committee of Underground Construction Association (UCA) Division of Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME). It states that Judy Cochran is the one that oversees construction of the conveyance facilities of Brightwater for...
- Accomplishments Accumulate For NASSCO. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p52
The article focuses on the National Association of Sewer Service Cos. (NASSCO) which is composed of several members representing rehabilitation manufacturers, suppliers and engineers. It highlights the association's achievements in 2010. These include the launching of the Lateral Assessment...
- New Year, Big Changes For UCTA. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p34
The article reports on Underground Construction Technology Association's (UCTA) objectives for the year 2015. It mentions that UCTA added the South Texas Chapter. It presents views of David Ellett, president of the UCTA Gulf Coast Chapter, on the issue, offers information on the Underground...