Overlooked - Again
- EDITOR'S LOG. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Dec2011, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the underground construction industry in the U.S. The author says that the deferral of U.S. President Barack Obama of making a final go/no-go decision on the Keystone XL Pipeline project has brought applause from the business community. He adds that...
- From hope to doomsday. Keene, David // Hill;2/10/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p19
The article shares the author's views regarding the leadership of U.S. President Barack Obama, in which the author suggests that the President's speechwriters should study the leadership model of Ronald Reagan.
- Obanw 's focus failure. Hill, David // Hill;2/25/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p24
The author reflects on the quality of President Barack Obama's national and foreign policy in the U.S.
- Obama cues the satirists. Keene, David // Hill;3/31/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p23
No abstract available.
- Obama Goes All the Way! Greenberg, Glenn // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;11/14/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p2
This article reports on the election of Barack Obama as president of the U.S.
- First Day on the Job. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;11/14/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p2
This article announces that the inauguration of Barack Obama as president of the U.S. will be held on January 20, 2009.
- One Person, Many Jobs. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;11/14/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p3
This article outlines the tasks or duties of Barack Obama as president of the U.S.
- President Obama's First 100 Days. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;5/4/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 22, p3
The article discusses the first 100 days of U.S. President Barack Obama in office in 2009.
- Statement on Provincial Elections in Iraq. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/31/2009, Special section p1
The article presents the text of a statement on the provincial elections held in Iraq, issued by U.S. President Barack Obama on January 31, 2009. Obama commends the people of Iraq for conducting the provincial elections. He claims that the Iraqi Government was able to manage and organize such...