TSA Seeks to Replace 76,000 Computers
- Unhappy Birthday, TSA. Riggs, Mike // Reason;Mar2012, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the 10th anniversary of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- TSA Works with Liberia on Security. // Airport Security Report;9/22/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has announced that flights between the country and Liberia could begin by autumn of 2010 as it has worked with the Liberia Civil Aviation Authority (LCAA) to enhance Liberia's aviation security.
- A Look at the TSA. Bell, Debra // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/8/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p9
A quiz about the U.S. Transportation Security Administration is presented.
- Houston Hobby Airport. // AirGuide Business;3/1/2010, p9
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has suspended the airline operations at the Hobby Airport in Houston, Texas for an hour due to a suspicious bag discovered during the screening.
- Union Pushes For Early Election By Tsa Screeners. // AirGuide Online.com;3/1/2010, p5
The article reports about the demand for early elections by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration screeners.
- The Us Transportation Security Administration Accidentally Posted A Document Online. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p2
The article reports on the initiative of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to publish the 93-page document online which relates to airport passenger screening practices.
- Us Transportation Security Administration admitted This Week That It Inadvertently Posted. // CruiseGuide;12/14/2009, p2
The article provides information on the 93-page online document made by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration which details on the airport passenger screening practices.
- TSA Seeks Info on Vendors for Enterprise Performance Measurement Platform. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p18
The article reports that information is being sought by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) on vendors that have the capacity to develop executive level reports, performance dashboards and other mechanisms to facilitate the review of meaningful performance measures by agency...
- Standing Guard. Weinstock, Matthew // Government Executive;Sep2002, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p40
Reports the management of U.S. Transportation Security Administration chief James Loy. Effects of controversies on impulsive legislation; Challenges of Loy; Strategy on the congressional mandate of the Congress for full staffing. INSET: Taking Flight..