General Dynamics [GD]: GD Gets $25M USCIS Order for Card Production Services
- General Dynamics Receives DHS Award. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the task order awarded to General Dynamics Corp. by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to provide Technology Operations & Maintenance Infrastructure Support (TOMIS) services for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It cites that the task order...
- APPENDIX B: USCIS SERVICE CENTERS. // Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your ;2008, p195
A list of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) service centers that appeared in the "Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your U.S. Citizenship Test" is presented.
- APPENDIX E: USCIS FEE SCHEDULE. // Your U.S. Citizenship Guide: What You Need to Know to Pass Your ;2008, p201
A list of schedules for the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) fee effective July 30, 2007 is presented.
- Uncle Sam considering changes to the I-9 form. // HR Specialist: Illinois Employment Law;Jul2012, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the proposed revisions published by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to the I-9 employee verification form that include the addition of List A documents and optional fields for the employee's e-mail address and phone number.
- Green Card Becomes Really Green, More Secure. // India -- West;5/21/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 26, pA44
The article reports on the modification of the Permanent Resident card by the Citizenship and Immigration Services in the U.S.
- IMMIGRATION CORNER. GURFINKEL, MICHAEL J. // Filipino Reporter;1/11/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p18
The article presents questions and answers related to the 'provisional waiver' regulations published by the U.s. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) including what the 3/10 year bar means, the benefits of the program and who are eligible under the 'provisional waiver' process.
- Immigration Law: EB-5 Investors Create Jobs and Help Stimulate US Economy; USCIS Adds Support. Hirson, David; Katie Wu // Orange County Business Journal;11/18/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pB-66
The article discusses the EB-5 Adjudications Policy Memorandum issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on May 30, 2013 which includes bridge financing, material change, and amendments in regional center.
- Designation of Syrian Arab Republic for Temporary Protected Status. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;4/3/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 64, p20046
A correction to a notice issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services related to the designation of Syrian Arab Republic that was published in the March 29, 2012 issue of the journal is presented.
- USCIS Says it Reaches 10,000 Quota for U-Visa. // India -- West;9/7/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 42, pA33
No abstract available.