Motorola [MOT]: CBP Awards Motorola $30M for Radios
- CBP Air and Marine Seeks C4I Support and Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/26/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p29
The article reports on a contract proposed by the Office of Air and Marine of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which would require support and services for the facilities of the Air and Marine Operations Center and the Caribbean Air and Marine Operations Center.
- Unisys [UIS]: CBP Awards Unisys Potential $350M for Land Border Integration Project. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p8
The article focuses on a potential five-year, 350 million U.S. dollar contract received by Unisys (UIS) from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for the Land Border Integration Project.
- CBP Issues Draft RFP For Fixed Sensor Towers That Balances Price, Performance. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/9/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 48, p4
The article offers information on the draft Request for Proposals issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for the Integrated Fixed Towers (IFT). It is mentioned that the towers would be used in areas requiring constant surveillance and the IFTs should be able to detect, track and...
- CBP Releases RFP For RVSS Upgrade. // Defense Daily;2/29/2012, Vol. 253 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has issued a solicitation for the procurement of fully integrated, non-developmental Remote Video Surveillance System (RVSS) upgrades that encompass an open systems architecture to be used by the Border Patrol. The upgrade...
- CBP Awards General Atomics $13.7 Million For Predator B UAS. // Defense Daily;6/7/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 47, p8
The article provides information on the 13.7 million contract for production and delivery of Predator B Unmanned Aircraft System awarded to the General Atomics Corp. by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- CBP Awards FLIR, Griffon Contracts For Mobile Surveillance Systems. // Defense Daily;1/4/2011, Vol. 249 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the defense contracts awarded to FLIR Corp. and Griffon Corp. by the U.S. Customs & Border Protection. The contracts are for the mobile surveillance towers and equipment for use on the U.S.'s southwest border. The contracts are funded with Recovery Act monies....
- CBP Begins Unveils New Multi-role Enforcement Aircraft. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;6/15/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 54, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has unveiled its new multi-role enforcement aircraft (MEA). Initial test and evaluation of MEA has been started along the southwest border. It is informed that the MEA is based on a based on a Hawker Beechcraft King Air 350...
- Elbit Says CBP Re-Awards Company IFT Contract. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/15/2014, p4
The article reports on the decision of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to re-award the contract for a Customs and Border Protection's (CBP) border surveillance contract to Israel's Elbit System (ESLT) following reevaluation of a protest filed by American defense contractor Raytheon....
- Eurocopter Lands Potential $150 Million CBP Deal. // Defense Daily International;8/1/2008, Vol. 9 Issue 31, p5
The article reports that American Eurocopter Corp., a subsidiary of EADS North America Inc., was awarded a contract worth up to $150 million by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to provide U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) with additional AS350B3 helicopters. According to Ralph...